3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: cruel & unusual punishment  (Read 483 times)

Offline JimmyC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: cruel & unusual punishment
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010, 01:05:00 PM »
As a Chippewa class of '94 I've got to take my pleasure on that one whenever I can! Hee, Hee.. And with a handle like "Huntin' Sparty" ...well, I just couldn't help myself, sorry!

Seriously hope the elbow clears up so we can proudly represent trad archery in The Club.  :thumbsup:
"Anything worth doing is worth doing badly."--G.K. Chesterton

Offline huntin_sparty

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: cruel & unusual punishment
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010, 01:21:00 PM »
Originally posted by JimmyC:
As a Chippewa class of '94 I've got to take my pleasure on that one whenever I can! Hee, Hee.. And with a handle like "Huntin' Sparty" ...well, I just couldn't help myself, sorry!

Seriously hope the elbow clears up so we can proudly represent trad archery in The Club.   :thumbsup:  
I'm a 92 Spartan grad so those from 91 and 92 ruined my Saturday!  My Goddaughter is a Chip I hear plenty from her.  Good hunting to you to.  

Thanks to everyone for posting and a week isnt a big deal I just thought poor timing with the new toys coming.  I posted right after the Dr. apparently they put a local in to numb the area so thats why I felt great afterword.  I woke up this morining and it hurt 3x more than it did when I went in!  Time will tell but today I am wondering if it was a good call!
More bows than I should have!
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©