3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Old Time Picture Thread  (Read 440 times)

Offline dave19113

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Old Time Picture Thread
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 07:51:00 AM »
Just seeing that old time pic with Earl Hoyt kinda makes me sad.... Thinking about how much we lost in the modern times.... Im not sure, but looking at that picture of those guys faces, you can tell they didnt have a care in the world about time.. Just getting out in the field....Taking one step at a time....
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Offline 59Alaskan

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 10:30:00 AM »
broketooth - my wife and son enjoy shooting from time to time, and they naturally shoot with one eye closed.  Just can't seem to break that "habit".  My wife is a fine shot this way.

Well, I showed them your grandfather and seeing a champion shooting in this manner has provided them re-assurance to just "go with what works".

Nice pictures.
TGMM Family of the Bow

"God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with.” - Billy Graham

Offline getstonedprimitivebowhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »
I don't know how old .."OLD" is but heres one of me and Norm Blaker of Michigan.. ( I bet some of you know Norm )We spent about a month I think bowhunting and "bull..t" here in Ohio in the early 80's if I recall .... Norm ...what a great guy and friend !!!! Thanks Norm for all you do for me !!! Jeff

"when  "words" are controled ...so are we !"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©