3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: What kind of bow do I have here?  (Read 232 times)

Offline The skunk whisperer

• Trad Bowhunter
What kind of bow do I have here?
« on: August 14, 2010, 07:22:00 PM »
I like to go garage sailing and today I picked up a recurve with few markings on it.I'm hoping someone out there can tell me something about it.Above the leather wrap grip,opposite the shelf,is a yellow & red circular emblum that says "CROSS CUSTOM" in green letters.On the same side of the riser,but below the grip,is serial no.10856.On the shelf side of the riser,below the grip,is 61" 42# 26".The back of the bow is gloss black glass with black and white limb tips.The belly is covered with an off white glass.A right-handed bow with a rather flat shelf and short,3" sight window.The grip sets a little behind the top and bottom of the riser.If anyone could give me info on make and origin of this bow, I'd be grateful.

Online Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: What kind of bow do I have here?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 08:33:00 AM »
You might try the history/collecting forum. A picture or two would help as well.Good folks there.
The essence of the hunt for me is to enter nature and observe+ return safely occasionally with the gift of a life taken.

Offline PowDuck

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: What kind of bow do I have here?
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 08:47:00 AM »
Sounds like a good find. Good advice from Tom. I can't help you but Welcome to TradGang!
Romans 8:28

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©