3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: any one heard from trap  (Read 145 times)

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
any one heard from trap
« on: August 18, 2010, 06:36:00 PM »
i read the post about feather rests.everyone said trap was the man to get them from.i ordered three and haven't heard from him since.did something happen to him.i've sent him a pm with no response.i was just concerned.i hope he's ok

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: any one heard from trap
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 02:16:00 AM »
Wow Seabass, have a little patience please.  

I received payment from you on Friday the 13th and sent your rests out on Tues the 17th.  I don't feel that's an unreasonable turnaround time on anything worth having.  

furthermore, you sent me a PM at 4:15 PM today while I was working (some of us still do that from time to time)      ;)    and started this thread at 5:36 PM.  Sorry but 1 hour and 21 minutes without a response is a little too quick to push the panic button.

I kinda feel this thread was un-called for but thanks for your "concern".  I'm doing fine.

If you are unsatisfied with the service you've received from me I'll gladly refund your money and you can keep the rests.  Archery related activity is a hobby for me, not a career, and I plan to keep it that way.

Regards, Trap
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 05:56:00 AM »
sorry buddy.i wrote you abuot color choices and did not hear back from you.sorry i thought you did not recieve my order.usually people at least say they got the order so no one is left wondering.once again i am very sorry.and it will not happen again.

Offline cbCrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 07:51:00 AM »
Hey Trap, can you tell me if the feather rest will work off a R/D bow. I have used that type of rest before on recurves and loved them. Thanks Crow

pm me if you like.

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 08:58:00 AM »
I think a feather rest would work on any bow.  Even one with training wheels if one were so inclined     ;)  

Steve, refund issued.  Sorry I couldnt help you out.  You might check these guys out for future feather rest orders. They are sponsors here.

http://www.3riversarchery.com/contest.asp

I know they sell feather rests but I don't know any details about color choices.

Off to work, have a great day all, Trap
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©