3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: traditional bowhunter mag  (Read 504 times)

Offline geno

• Trad Bowhunter
traditional bowhunter mag
« on: May 15, 2007, 10:58:00 AM »
I bought my first issue today. Noticed a few names I have seen here.thats not the gator that wound up in the beer cooler is it?? just what I was looking for.
Gene
"Learning how to shoot a bow is easy if you learn the right way"..Howard Hill

Offline Bard1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: traditional bowhunter mag
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
Nope different Gator geno. All gator's were handled with respect and released back into the wild.   :D
got arrows?

Offline Jason R. Wesbrock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 01:24:00 PM »
Different gator. Curtis seems to have a thing for scaring people with those critters.   :eek:

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »
Curtis seems to have a thing for scaring people with those critters.
Awww, I don't want to scare anyone.  :saywhat:   Just thought you might like to get a little closer to Nature.  :p  

Ironic that the video and the magazine article(unrelated gators) came out the same week. It just happens to be the only two gators I've ever caught. Well, maybe not the only two but close.  :bigsmyl:  

Night time on the waters around here are really neat. You never know what you'll see next. Some of the critters never show themselves in the daytime making the night trips on the water all that much more cool. Jason did a great job capturing a night on the water and transfering it into print. Great article Jason. We'll do it again soon! CK

Offline geno

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 02:37:00 PM »
tell me about you hogs in the pic curtis. trapped?  wild. what kind
"Learning how to shoot a bow is easy if you learn the right way"..Howard Hill

Offline Littlefeather

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 03:45:00 PM »
Ah yes, the hogs in the pic were some that I'd trapped and was raising for slaughter. Actually, the pig eating the gar in the pic is my pet BoBo. I got a wild hair and put a dog collar on him to tease the wife when she got home. I was going to tell her a stray pig followed me home and I wanted to keep him. The joke backfired when all the other hogs turned on him for wearing the collar. I felt so bad about the other hogs beating him up that I kept him and now have a 250# lap hog. The other hogs fell victim to the BB-Q Pit after several months of an intensive eating program in which the bycatch of many bowfishing trips were the main course. It was a fairly cheap way for me to raise the hogs. CK

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©