3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 2 Instock" Lost Creeks" 1 rh 1 Lh  (Read 611 times)

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
2 Instock" Lost Creeks" 1 rh 1 Lh
« on: August 20, 2010, 01:52:00 AM »
I have a Rh Longbow its the N.A.T this is a short 54" bow that is only good to 27" or under The bow is Charcoal Black Riser with Curly maple limbs and Charcaol black overlays and tips the bow is 54" 51 @27. $425 shipped. The second bow is a Lh Recurve 56" 54@ 28" this is a blem bow with a couple small air bubble under the clear glass on the back of the bow its just in osage grain. The bow has a rosewood riser and bamboo core and bamboo overlays. Both bows come with full warrenty. $275 shipped on the recurve. Thanks Chad
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 2 Instock" Lost Creeks" 1 rh 1 Lh
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 01:54:00 AM »
Lh Recurve pic.
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 01:58:00 AM »
Lh Recurve 56"54@28 sweet shooter.

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 02:02:00 AM »
 This is the Lost Creek N.A.T. The bow draws 52@ 27" Curly maple limbs and Charcol black riser. $425 shipped

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 07:29:00 AM »
A couple of beauties for sure!

Priced to please some discerning shooter!!!

Both are great deals in my opinion.

Any right handed shooter with a draw 27" or less should jump on this one!

God bless,Mudd

PS: One of my buddys picked a pre-owned Lost Creek longbow for his wife(a lefty) and tells me that she just thinks its the cats meow!
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 05:20:00 PM »
   This is a picture of the 54" N.A.T this is a great bow for a person with a shorter draw.

Online Gen273

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »
Wow, those are good looking bows.
Jesus Saves (ROM 10:13)

Offline COLongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 10:52:00 PM »
Chad's bows shoot better than they look, which says it all. Every time I shoot mine I look it over in the sunshine, and I have to admit, I look for imperfections. Solid, arrow spittin' bow, beautiful craftmanship. I plan to hand it down to my son.

Nuf said?
BW PCH III

His servant

Offline K. Mogensen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »
I think Chad needs to send me a check in the mail to replace all the nocks I've broken with my Lost Creek. It was cool at first but now it's getting annoying. I had to move back to 30 yards.

Beauitiful bows Chad, as always! I really want to get another one in the future. Maybe next spring or this winter if I could convince my parents and raise some cash!

Offline COLongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2010, 12:49:00 AM »
Kiefer, I too have a handful of broken nocks to trade in.

I wish I could afford more LC's, but I'm waiting for the fabled 3 piece take down recurve that's in our future. As it stands, I'll have my LC Longbow in my hand in 8 days from now. Watch out elk!
BW PCH III

His servant

Offline crotch horn

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2010, 08:51:00 AM »
Good luck chasing those elk. As for me, I will have my NAT in my hand Sept. 18th looking for a nice black bear.
Chad, still can't believe how nice my bow is. Nailing my first trad turkey the last morning of the season was the coolest as well.

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2010, 12:30:00 PM »
Glad you guys are enjoying the bows. I just try my best to build a bow I would be proud to pack around and hunt with, myself. I also have spent alot of time working on getting the grips to suit most anyones shooting style. Chad

Offline COLongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »
Hey Chad,
Besides the speed and accuracy, the grip is the feature of your bows that I appreciate most. I grab it and there is literally NO adjustment from picking it up to the shot. I have had no string slap on your bow no matter the brace height or grip adjustments.....oh wait.. there is no grip adjustment.  Love your bows!
BW PCH III

His servant

Offline K. Mogensen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2010, 08:11:00 PM »
I have to say that I like the grip on the normal Lost Creek lonbows a lot, but the heel on the NAT really completes it. The way it's built up like that really makes it confortable...

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 11:59:00 PM »
I'm having website and email problems as my computer is acting up again. If anyone is intrested in either of the bows, I have listed its best to give me a call. 641-660-1070 Thanks Chad

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2010, 09:03:00 AM »
I am thinking that I need that lefty.  But then since I am no longer flinching i could shoot the that short righty as well.  Looking for something that I can shoot with heavy gloves for cold weather hunting.  Looks like the grip on these would stay stable under a glove and not interfere with the arrow.

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2010, 09:12:00 PM »
OK so here is the deal.  This Chad character just cost me $500 and I didn't get anything for it. However, I think my wife will like her new NAT that I just bought for her.  They do seem to be real shooters and he is a cordial guy to talk to.

Offline K. Mogensen

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2010, 10:36:00 PM »
She'll love it. Really IMO the best bow for the cash. I love mine. Maybe you should test drive it for her.

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 05:17:00 PM »
New, before season blowout on instock bows.I still have the Rh N.a.t this is a sweet bow and a bargin for a short draw short bow guy. I will take $400 shipped it needs a new home the bow draws great to 27" not past.I also have the recurve the first $250 gets it they both have a one year warranty. Thanks Chad,

Offline Bushveld Bow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »
Love to have the LH Recurve, I will take it right now, but how to get it to Namibia !?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©