3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Muddy Stick Recall Update...  (Read 157 times)

Offline Johnny UMAA

• Trad Bowhunter
Muddy Stick Recall Update...
« on: August 21, 2010, 03:53:00 PM »
Well, on an earlier thread here, I stated that when I called to have my 2 sets of 4 Muddy sticks replaced, the folks at Muddy said "it was their desire to make this the absolutely best recall experience of my life".

I told y'all that they shipped me a large box (took 3 days)and pre-paid postage to have UPS ship them back to the plant...took 3 days to get to the Missouri plant...the new ones were packed and at my house 5 days after that. Just a little more than a week and a half mark from my phone call to them (I live in Mississippi). They were absolutely professional in every way and truly acted as if I was the most important person in the world to them and the money, replacement costs were a "non-factor" to them...at least as they treated me in the replacement, care and customer service.

I really can't say enough about them and I WILL do more business with them in the future and at every opportunity.

Just thought I would let everyone know. Thanks for listening!

Hap
Orig. Schafer SilverTip TD Recurve 62" 55#& 60#@29"
Schafer SilverTip TD Longbow FF 64" 50#@29"
Morrison Dakota 64" 43#@28"
Bear Kodiak Hunter 60" 50#@28"

Online Mike Bolin

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Muddy Stick Recall Update...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 08:08:00 PM »
Thanks for posting! I have been considering a set of these and positive customer service like this has helped make my decision! Mike
Centaur longbow 62", 43#@28"
River Raisin Siren, 60", 41#@28"
Osage Selfbow 62", 47#@28
Compton Traditional Bowhunters

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©