3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Hangin' with the Eichler's for another round of Antelope Hunting  (Read 821 times)

Offline Bryan Burkhardt

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hangin' with the Eichler's for another round of Antelope Hunting
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2010, 12:31:00 PM »
Greg - Dale and I were doing a spot & stalk on a nice antelope shortly after you called him in his blind.  He was in panic mode for sure after realizing that he had a lot to do and the clock was ticking...he kept saying "I can't believe I just lossed a whole week"!

Kevin is right about one thing - this was my 5th hunt for antleope not my 4th...but hey, time flies when you're having fun.  I share a little story to give you some insight on what kind of friend Kevin is.  He knows I'm in a blind that's about 115 degrees going through pure torture.  He sends me a text asking me if I would like some ICE CREAM!!  On a positive note, he ended his text with well wishes on getting a nice buck.  Five minutes after the text, the antelope was on the ground.  Thanks for the inspiration Kevin and when we're in Alaska next month, you need to believe my stories!
You can increase your wealth by counting your blessings

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
Originally posted by mark land:
That is awesome Bryan and I know the feeling of the antelope curse, been 4 times myself, just ask Fred what happens everytime I show up for a hunt!  Congrats on your animal and nice, still see your shooting that Bear T/D been a around a few places, eh?
You get Your shoelace stuck on a branch..... Sorry Mark..LOL

Offline Greg Szalewski

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2010, 01:58:00 PM »
That's too funny Bryan. Well I am glad it will all work out for him. But I can just image his hunt was pretty much all over at that point. I think I even started to feel sorry for him just a little bit there. Now I just have make sure I don't do anything dumber.
PBS Regular, Ask me about The Professional Bowhunters Society; we stand for ethics.
Past President, Wisconsin Traditional Archers
Life member, Wisconsin Bowhunters
Sherwood Forest Bowmen
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida
Colorado Bowhunters Association
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Offline bama

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2010, 03:43:00 PM »
Great thread but would have liked to have more pics of Michelle.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©