3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: pack gone missing  (Read 179 times)

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
pack gone missing
« on: August 24, 2010, 09:40:00 PM »
recently i gave a pack away on here.okkeith was the winner.i shipped the pack on the 11th and it has not gotten there.not bashing the postal service as i use them constantly and this is the first time i have had problems.is the pack gone or should i wait more? the one time i dont use a tracking number and this happens.hope i'm just jumping the gun but the 11th was quite a while back.i have one more pack so if i have to i'll mail it to keith heavily insured with 5 tracking numbers on it.  :dunno:    :dunno:    :dunno:
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: pack gone missing
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 07:57:00 AM »
I'd give it some more time. I had a bow that I shipped from Missouri to Kentucky and it took 19 days(Priority mail)...lol Go figure?

The Post Master and I were at the stage of just waiting for the time to pass so we could file a claim but then volwalla(sp?) It finally showed up.

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »
I shipped a priority mail package to Anchorage,AK one time...heavy sucker too.

It took 30 days to show up. Priority Mail. Big box, heavy...and it got "misplaced" somewhere along the line, but showed up eventually, in good shape.

HOpefully, it just got on the wrong truck at the "sort" and will wander its way home to the right recepient!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Tom Anderson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 10:13:00 AM »
Yeah, it'll show up eventually.  Now, if it was UPS with a tracking number, I'd be worried....
(formerly "NativeCraft")
Wilson, NC

"short skirts create less drag in the woods..." (Dave Worden)

Offline Ragnarok Forge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:16:00 AM »
I never send anything priority mail anymore.  I have found that sending it snail mail the package always gets there and normally just as quickly as priority mail does.  Most of the time the snail mail is within one or two days of the promised priority mail date.  I have had packages disappear and also be up to 20 days late using priority mail.
Clay Walker
Skill is not born into anyone.  It is earned thru hard work and perseverance.

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »
i'll give it some more time i guess.
IT'S NEVER WRONG TO DO WHATS RIGHT AND NEVER RIGHT TO DO WHATS WRONG.....LOU HOLTZ

Offline DannyBows

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »
I just recently sent a MO for a bow I bought off the Classifieds and it took 2 weeks to get from NJ to MS. Had me nervous.
"Always feel the wind, and walk just like the leaves".  ("LongBow Country"--Chad Slagle, "High, Wild, and Free").

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »
I must say that I have had excellent results with Priority Mail. After saying this I hope my luck continues. I think the pack will get there,or I hope it does!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline PAPA BEAR

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »
i sure hope so.if it dont i'll have to send him my last one.heavily insured with five tracking numbers on it.  :D

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©