3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Recent Full Draw Pics  (Read 963 times)

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Recent Full Draw Pics
« on: August 26, 2010, 05:22:00 AM »
Last night I posted Full Draw pics I've been promising to do (in various threads) all this past week. Just befor retiring, I added 9 (count 'em, nine) Full Draws, to my Traditional Bows Drawn section, of my personal (non-commercial) web site, on Page 21 (I'll soon be moving to page 22). That means there are, on those 21 pages 1,250 Full Draw pics of some of your favorite friends and bows from the traditional archery world. Check it out - start with page 21 or from page 1 but plan to spend some time browsing through the thumbnails (60 per page) and (linked) full size pics. Nothing is any more beautiful or facinating than a Traditional Bow and archer at Full Draw - IMO.

You can use the little house (home pages link to my Index Page) at the top of my posts and go to the opening page and sub-index of those pages, or start here and browse/jump around at your leisure. Y'ALL COME, Y"HEAR?:

http://residents.bowhunting.net/bsdunn/tbd21.htm

ENJOY!
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline broketooth

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Recent Full Draw Pics
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 05:40:00 AM »
very cool bernie.ive spent a few hours lookin at your web page .. very cool stuff
" you have done well to keep your hair when so many are after it"

Offline Bernd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 05:48:00 AM »
Hi Bernie,
super and fascinating photos!
Had to copy the one with the little boy in the big cowboy boots.
Would like to send you a full draw photo of my daughter Maria. Sorry i'm not electronically skilled enough to upload it here onto the website.
Keep on shooting (hopefully not only photos),

Bernd

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 06:42:00 AM »
Thank you Rudy and Bernd. The little boy in the boots father said that his hero is the cowboy from Toy Story and he wears the boots everywhere even though they are too large - LOL. By all means, any Full Draw Pics (and whatever facts you wish or do not wish to accompany them) are welcome. They can be e-mailed to me - I can resize them smaller (but larger tends to grain your pics so I seldom attempt to enlarge), or PM them here at trad gang. Or even snail mail if you need to - just ask for my home address by e-mail or PM.

Gotta go now and put up a couple of my own FDs from this past week that I forgot all about -     :knothead:      :goldtooth:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline elkbreath

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 10:29:00 AM »
awesome!  I agree.  Its incredible to see all the variation in style!  Those three finger guys always make me afraid that they're going to break the bow.  looks so odd to me.  Keep it up guys, that was fun to see.

heres a couple of mine...

and my boys

77# @ 29.5 r/d longbow homer
80# @ 29.5 GN super Ghost

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 10:34:00 AM »
Bernie, I have to get a full draw pic of Me with My PSE for You.. I hope to do That Today sometime.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »
LOL - great, elkbreath (Now that's a handle!). I'll save these/those and do them at next posting, good stuff - (got a couple in the e-mail too).

Looking forward to it, Sal. I used to own a PSE (ahem - of the "other kind" though come to think of it - LOL)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 10:54:00 AM »
Originally posted by ber643:

Looking forward to it, Sal. I used to own a PSE (ahem - of the "other kind" though come to think of it - LOL)
LOL, So did I. The Wife still has Her PSE wheele bow. Can't wait till She starts shooting the Bear Alaskan (Halloween Bow). I still need to get some arrows for it.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »
That'll be neat, Sal - get a FD pic of that too, when she does. (Course you/she can use any arrow for the pic.)

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 07:55:00 AM »
Just this morning I posted elkbreath's pics as well as some I got from Steve (in B'more) and from Bernt (in Bulgaria). So I finished off page 21 and have a blank page 22 up and ready to go next. Check it out and enjoy, all.

Having computer troubles from a new security program  so my contact may be scketchy for a few days til I get it resolved.  :rolleyes:    :bigsmyl:   drive me crazy!

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Pon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2010, 01:24:00 PM »
Full draw south of the border

myself at center and a couple of good friends

Greetings from Mexico!

URL=http://img210.imageshack.us/i/cabac391a20saltillo2027.jpg/] [/URL]
Treadway Black Forest 54" 53#@28

Offline Kenneth

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2010, 03:55:00 PM »
Bernie,  I guess I better get that outdoor pic to you that I promised all the way back on pg. 5!

Very cool pics!!
Chasing my kids and my degree for now but come next fall the critters better look out.  ;)

Offline John Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2010, 11:17:00 PM »
Bernie

Thats one cool collection of pics!!!!

Offline Spectre

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2010, 11:32:00 PM »
Here ya go, me in the striped shirt with my Gila and that is Shawn(another tradganger from a while ago), pic taken by elkninja(tradganger from way back, totwotoo)

Gila hickory selfbow 54#
 Solstice reflex/deflex 45#

Offline joe skipp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2010, 01:01:00 AM »

"Neal...is this heaven?" "No Piute but we are dam close". Top of the Mtn in Medicine Bow Nat Forest.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2010, 08:26:00 AM »
Thanks so much to all of you, both, for the kind comments and the pics. When I get my computer issues cleared up (hopefully today or tomorrow) I will post these latest FDs.

Pon, you will have the "honor" of starting off Page 22 w/ your greetings from Mexico.

Kenneth, some folks are just a little slower than others - LOL. I'll still be glad to get it.

John, that means a lot that you would find time to view it in this busy period of time for you  - what with all the new Slim Jim quiver orders at Kanti and all - I seriously mean that.

Spectre, I remember them too and thanks for the pic.

Joe Skip - it's good to "see" you - LOL - nice Camo "field" pics.

All in all a nice input of interesting shots - they will help add desireable variety to the Traditional Bows Drawn pages of my site. I hope, helping to make the pages a joyful source of reference for many years after we are all too far gone to make it to Full Draw - LOL. Thank you all so much, bless your hearts.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2010, 08:43:00 AM »
Bernie I'd like to say "Thank you!" for building something that will become a historical record.

I bet that it will be shared by many right up to the day that "He" returns... and "He" will return.

Prayerfully
God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »
From your mouth to God's ear, Mud. Thank you.

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline elkbreath

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2010, 08:24:00 PM »
HA!  you can change my name to "Dan"...8-)  seems a bit more personal.  
#4 is 'Forest'
#5 is 'Hunter'

Great pages you got here.
77# @ 29.5 r/d longbow homer
80# @ 29.5 GN super Ghost

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2010, 06:24:00 AM »
LOL - OK I'll do that (some folks don't care for their real names to be used so I am a little careful if I'm not at least "cyber familiar" with them). I do like to use both handle and name as often as possible, so thank you. I'll add those at my very next posting (or before).    :thumbsup:

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©