3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: A watershed moment  (Read 1508 times)

Offline BMOELLER

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: A watershed moment
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2007, 10:59:00 PM »
You said in one of your earlier posts that you missed with wheels at ranges you wouldn't want to admit.  Well the way I look at it is if you can miss real close with wheels, you might as well miss close with trad.  You can always say "I missed but I missed the Hard Way."
2009 Kansas State ASA Traditional Champion

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: A watershed moment
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2007, 11:28:00 PM »
I feel your anxiety a bit.I dont hunt with compounds at all, I despise them for many reasons, not people who hunt with them just the bows.Anyway Ive got a lion hunt booked for January 14th.Ive spent more money on hunts but this is one of my ultimate hunts.My trouble was deciding between the black powder or stick bow. The more I shoot my curve and longbow the more foreign my guns seem to me and Ive decided to go with the curve win or loose.Im confident in my shooting at this point and it sounds like thats what you need.You have alot of time before deer season gets here so keep shooting that curve and let those Illi deer know what time it is.Good luck and just have fun whtever bow you choose.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©