3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Great New Trad 3D Shoot Experience  (Read 124 times)

Offline ChristopherO

• Trad Bowhunter
Great New Trad 3D Shoot Experience
« on: August 29, 2010, 03:25:00 PM »
I want to pass along to all those in and near Ohio about the excellent all traditional shoot the Clinton County Conservation Club held just outside Wilmington, Ohio this weekend.  My son and I traveled about an hour and 1/2 to attend, yesterday, and it was time well spent.  This was their first year to hold an all traditional shoot and they did it up in grand fashion.  
3 courses of 20 targets each totalling 60 targets in open to simi hard to hard scenarios.  Only $12.00 allowed you all the shooting you wanted.  (We skipped the night shoot to make it home before it was too late.)  The bull elk on the other side of the pond was my favorite.
There were even some venders at site who helped me out tremendously.
I thanked and urged the the club members to please continue this shoot annually, as is their plan, as I believe as word gets out it will be a big draw.
We had so much fun I didn't even think about taking pictures until we were driving home.  Maybe someone else with more presence of mind has a few to share.

Offline joekeith

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Great New Trad 3D Shoot Experience
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
Sounds like ya had a great time.  Wish we had something like that around here.  Oh well, we do have MOJAM....  :archer:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©