3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Red Feather Archery Broadheads  (Read 141 times)

Offline mrpenguin

• Trad Bowhunter
Red Feather Archery Broadheads
« on: September 05, 2010, 09:41:00 AM »
I just wanted to give a huge thumbs-up to Stan and Red Feather Archery!  Red Feather Archery is a sponsor here on Tradgang and so I figured I give their broadheads a try.  Stan kindly sent me a Phoenix and a Talon (small game head) to try out.  From the time of contact, the heads were in my hands 2-3 days later!  Not only did they look great, but they came huntably sharp, well crafted, and mounted very easily and straight.  They flew perfectly!  As for strength, I shot the Phoenix head through a hay bail that was stopped by my 1" thick plywood back stop.  The head went through the plywood exposing a healthy portion of the tip.  Upon removing the head, I found the tip straight, only slightly dulled, and still cut paper.  On penetration, the head always passes through my Delta Deer target insert (its the "Block" layered foam).  Stan really has a winner here and with the "quiver full" offer, you cannot go wrong!

God Bless,
Erik
_ _ _ _  _  
Crow Creek Black Feather Recurve 49@28
Browning Wasp 50@28

"And we know for those who love God all things work together for good"-Romans 8:28

"It's so hard to stop being a man and start being a wolf" - G. Fred Asbell

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Red Feather Archery Broadheads
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 10:04:00 AM »
You got that right about Stan and his broadheads, as well as the talons. Stan definitly has a great product out there and is a top notch guy!
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 10:17:00 AM »
I love my Talons! I need to get some more. Deadly on chipmunks and squirrels. Thanks Stan.

Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline StanM

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 07:59:00 PM »
Just found this thread, with the start of school and broadhead sales picking up I've been really busy and away from Tradgang for too long.  Thank you guys for the kind words.  Now that seasons are starting for a lot of states we are starting to get great feedback from in the field experiences as well.  Please send in pics when you connect.  Take care, and shoot straight.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©