3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: good guy thread  (Read 424 times)

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
good guy thread
« on: September 13, 2010, 04:47:00 PM »
hey guys.i want to start a thread about some great guys i have met through tradgang.these are good people who deserve some thanks.i want to start off with Jack shanks.Jack and i traded bows.i was new to the gang at the time,but Jack trusted me.he sent his bow to me first.i want to say thanks Jack.next is mudd[Roy].mudd gave me a t\\d recurve when i needed one.he also made me a cool robin hood hat and posted pics for me.thanks mudd you have been a good friend.next up is JeffB.Jeff made me a great quiver that i have been using alot latly.thanks JeffB i love the quiver.next is getstonedprimitivebowhunt[Jeff].Jeff made me an osage selfbow that i have wanted for a long time.he started a new obsession to go primitive.thanks for the bow Jeff,i love it.next is bowhunter4life[Jeff].i just won an arrow creaster from him.thanks for your good heart Jeff.i also want to thank each and every one of you for giving me hope that there are still good people in this world.thank you all and good luck this season,steve  :clapper:

Offline Buckeye Trad Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: good guy thread
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »
There are some truly great people here on the gang.  It's great that all those people were so helpful to you and good on you for making it known.  :thumbsup:

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 04:55:00 PM »
these guys have been very good to me.i just wanted to say thanks,steve

Offline JDeanP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »
I recently did business with Jack Shanks as well. He's the real deal if my experience is any indication of his character.
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..."

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »
Jack is one of the nicest guys to deal with.he is the real deal,steve

Offline Broken Arrow 1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 05:01:00 PM »
I have had nothing but good experiences here on TG.
Its not the size of the animal you hunt that matters. Its how you hunt the animal.

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 05:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by Broken Arrow 1:
I have had nothing but good experiences here on TG.
Same here!!

Thanks for the kind words Steve!

I know you try to pay stuff forward, for that I
thank you!

I'd like to acknowledge Magnus, nc recurveman, Loyd,Cromm,Moon, Raging Water, Bornagainbowhunter,Friends call me Pac. All these folks are top notch in my book too.

I know there are more but my brain ain't dredging them up at the moment. Sorry if I've missed anyone deserving and I know I have.

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2010, 05:08:00 PM »
thank you mudd.you have been a great friend to have,steve

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 05:13:00 PM »
Steve,   I was  just about to start a thread like this to Thank Jeff B for a quiver I just received from the postman today...Thank You Jeff for all you have done for so many of us here on TradGang...I have witnessed here that you are always giving to others of your talents and not asking for anything in return...You are a true Gentleman and my camp will always have a welcome seat for you...So many others especially the monthly drawings for the childrens bows, quivers,armgaurds and the list go's on ...Thanks to each an every one of you who help to keep TradGang a Campfire for all...God Bless You Guys and Gals..Keefer's <")))><

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2010, 05:14:00 PM »
hey guys.post good expiriences you have had with other tradgangers.this thread is to say thanks to those guys that have been good to us.i know you guys have won giveaways from some of these good hearted people.this is the thread to say thanks,steve

Offline Tater

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010, 05:18:00 PM »
Some of the greatest people in the world right here!!!
     I have met and bought/sold/traded with many here and never had a bad experience.
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Charter/Life Member
Big Thompson Bowhunters
United Bowhunters of Illinois
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline mcgroundstalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010, 07:26:00 PM »
I think the people on Trad Gang are as fine as they come! * Even Joe Skipp, if he ever gets a haircut.  :p

... mike ...
"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies"

Offline getstonedprimitivebowhunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »
Seabass... Just get a deer with it....Welcome to the primitive ..."RIDE"  Lets hunt together this season...Jeff
"when  "words" are controled ...so are we !"

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
Jeff i would love to come and hunt with you.it would be an honor.i am just getting into the primitive way,but i am willing to do what it takes to learn.i am shooting my bow daily.i don't have the right arrows for it yet.i am working on this now.thanks,steve

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 10:22:00 AM »
+ 1 for Jack Shanks.  Very helpful and friendly. Great guy to do business with.

I have had many great experiences. Since I accidently lost my long Post I will just list them instead of adding why they belong here!

Ron W.- Ron
KAT - Ken
Adirondacken - Ken
Bowspirit - Chris
Monkeyball - Craig
VTMTNMan - Rich
Vermonster - Dave
cbCrow - Chuck
Indianabowman - Terry
Bowhuntingfool - Joe

All of you have helped me or a family memeber in one big way or another. If there are more people I forgot to mention, I apologize, just so many class acts Its hard to remember all of them but makes it easier to pay forward.

:campfire:
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Dustin Waters

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 10:26:00 AM »
Im going to add Steadman to this list.  He has donated to our Turkey Tracks organization several times now and without his support and trusting efforts to help us raise a little money.  Some of our kids wouldn't get the nice things that they get when they come to hunt with us.  So a big thank you and atta boy goes out to Ryan Steadman.  Top notch and after looking at his antelope pics..... I need to get out there and meet this guy face to face.

Offline Sixby

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 04:42:00 PM »
Awsome thread. This is what its all about. Lifting each other up instead of tearing each other cown. I love it. god Bless you all and Jesus loves you. steve

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »
thanks sixby.i wish more people would post their experiences.i know alot of good people have done very good things for other people on here.i think the good guys should get the thanks they deserve.i am fortunate to have met many great and caring people on this site.everyone has treated me with respect and kindness.i just wanted to say thank you to all of them.btw i love your bows sixby,steve

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »
well when i started here a few years ago i did a deal with a real good guy by the name of Bob walker and we did heaps of deals back and forth then i plucked up enough guts to hop on a plane in 2007 and went and stayed with him and family and we had a good time i just want to say thanks Brother for helping me when i needed it. and to all the other people on here that have done deals a big thanks as it is an Honour to know each and everyone of you even though you are on the other side of the world. and hey steve thank you  for your kind words you also keith.  :notworthy:    :campfire:
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2010, 07:03:00 PM »
you are welcome Jeff.i love the quiver buddy.you did a great job.i was wearing it when i got my first robin hood.i wear it everytime i go out and practice.thank you very much.your friend,steve

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©