3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Wisconsin Bow Hunters !!  (Read 538 times)

Offline Jason R. Wesbrock

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Wisconsin Bow Hunters !!
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »
Chuck,

Funny thing is it took me almost a decade of trying to kill my first turkey, and the very first morning my daughter sat with me I killed my second. I think she's starting to question my years of excuses about how difficult it is to kill a fall turkey with archery gear.

While I was setting up the camera for photos, she decided to clown around a little. I think she had a fun day, since she wants to head back up with me again next weekend.

Offline DEATHMASTER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 08:51:00 PM »
Had a break at noon today. Went on the roof to clean the chimney out. Looked down inside and when I put pressure on my lower foot I felt a crunch.
I have been on ice all afternoon. This is going to make walking around problems for a while.
 How do things like this JUST happen?
I think it is a sprain. Will see in the morning.

I should have stayed in the woods.

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2010, 12:12:00 AM »
Jason.  Treasure those times.  My son went hunting with me Saturday and it has been a few years since he has shown any interest.  He shoots trad for a lot of things but carried his compound Saturday. .  and I really don't care.  It was great to be out there knowing he was just a few hundred yards away and I may be helping him drag out his first archery deer.  It will happen, he is a pretty good hunter.  Just needs to put in some time.  

Congrats on that turkey.  Dumb or smart, its a turkey and you got it with a stick and string.

ChuckC

Offline stik&string

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2010, 12:18:00 AM »
Congrats on the bird Jason!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©