3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: When is it enough?  (Read 457 times)

Offline Smallwood

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: When is it enough?
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
I have delt with alot of people on tradgang, and (knock on wood) have never had a bad deal.
And this is everything from buying/trading bows, arrows, dvds, you name it. I would say that 99 percent of the people on here are above average folks with high morals and values, the kind that give you their word, and it actually means something.
   Unfortunately, I believe that six months is way too long for a deal that should have taken no more than a week or two at most.
   To make things right... He either needs to return the knife, or produce the arrows he originally was supposed to make for you.  :readit:

Offline reddogge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2010, 07:09:00 PM »
He's a deadbeat.  6 months welching on a deal is totally uncalled for.  Book em Danno.
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA
Mayberry Archers

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2010, 08:51:00 PM »
He should be able to make up a dozen arrows in a few days tops with drying and fletching and everything else. You said he would get right on it, tell him he has 10 days to have them to your door, if not ask for the knife back. 2-3 day mail, so 13 days and if nothing by then put his name out there! You have been more than fair!! Shawn
Shawn

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©