3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Flint Tipped Primitive Hunting Arrow ....Give-Away !!! WINNER . LONGBOWMAN # 4859  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Groundpounder

• Trad Bowhunter
please put me in /Thanks

Offline Igor

• Trad Bowhunter
It would be an honor to bloody a token of respect for a man that has given much to the art that we all dearly love.

thanks
Glenn
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding In all your ways submit to him and he will direct your paths

Offline LeverActionman

• Trad Bowhunter
Please add me.It is when one of the sports GREATS dies.

Offline ronp

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
A generous offer in memory of a generous man.  Thank you.  Please add my name to the drawing.
Ron
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB
NRA

Offline turkey522

• Trad Bowhunter
Great man that done so much for our sport.

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
I never met Mr. St Charles but respect the thoughts of those I've come to know here on Tradgang. I am a freshman to the traditional experience and have much to learn and Mr. Saint Charles legacy will part of my lesson.

Please add me to your list.

I like the idea of Doc Noc, of yearly putting it up on the Saint Jude’s auction and dedicating the funds raise by its sale in memory Mr. St Charles.
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Offline bow loving man

• Trad Bowhunter
isn't it funny how generousity breeds generousity, Mr St. Charles was definitely a generous man...

Thanks for this generous offer...put my name in please...

BLM
"...on earth as it is in heaven..."

Offline fixer

• Trad Bowhunter
A great man for archery and humanity.

Offline Last of the Breed

• Trad Bowhunter
Please add my name to the list, in rememberance to the end of an era
1 John 1:7  , and the blood
of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
don't add me Jeff.you have been good to me already and i thank you for that.i have been collecting materials to make my own arrows for that great bow you made me.i have feathers,sinew,heads(soon).all that i need is some shafts.i won't be long,i will send you some pics of my arrows.thank you for being so nice to people,steve p.s.i was talking on the phone with suzzanne st.charles one day about arrow weight.her dad was there and said,you can throw a ping-pong ball or a golf ball at a snow bank,which one do you think you should throw?i'll never forget that statement.good luck on the fishing,steve

Offline lpcjon2

• Trad Bowhunter
What he did to clear the path for all of us will not be forgotten nor go to waste! May he carry a quiver with an endless supply of arrows to shoot down upon us in the final moment of our hunts to guide our arrows to their mark.

It is a great thing to show thanks and honor to him by what your doing. I would be grateful to even have a chance.Thank you
Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have ever made a
difference in the world, but the Marines don’t have that problem.
—President Ronald Reagan

Offline BowHuntingFool

• Trad Bowhunter
That would be awesome to send that thru a deer this season! Please add my name, thanks brother!
>>>---Joe Bzura---->

Big River Longbow 66" 52# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 66" 47# @ 28"
Big River Longbow 62" 52# @ 28"
Big River Recurve 60" 48# @ 28"
NewWood Longbow 58" 45# @ 28"

Wisconsin Traditional Archers
      Ojibwa Bowhunters

Offline SourOwl

• Trad Bowhunter
no need to add my name; just wanted to honor Glenn with my rememberances;  One of my most prized posessions is a bow that I made while taking a bow-building class at Glenns shop in Seattle, that was conducted by his son Jay.  When my bow was completed, Glenn signed it for me and I'll have it to remember him by.

Thanks, Glenn, for everything you did for us.   sourowl
SourOwl

Offline shaft slinger

• Trad Bowhunter
Please put me in , i met glen at compton a couple of years ago and talked a few minutes, also have a signed copy of his book " Bows on the little Delta"   great read

Offline ArrowAtomik

• Trad Bowhunter
I regret never meeting him.  Please put me in.

Offline steadman

• Trad Bowhunter
I would like in. Glenn was a true gentleman, will never forget my visiy with him.
" Just concentrate and don't freak out next time" my son Tyler(age 7) giving advise after watching me miss a big mulie.

Offline Trab

• Trad Bowhunter
I am not familiar with Glen, but it sounds like that is my loss from everyones input. If I am blessed to have my name drawn, I will donate $ 100.00 in honor of Glen to a charity of your choice Jeff....maybe one that you know Glen would support........   :thumbsup:

Trab
“The virtue lies In the struggle, not the prize”
Richard Monckton Milnes

Mark Trabakino
[email protected]
Stormville, New York

Offline goblism

• Trad Bowhunter
Thank you for the chance, Glenn was one of the top archers I had looked up to

Offline ACEK9

• Trad Bowhunter
Please put me in as well. Thanks
Rich

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
Please include me. What part of the P.M.? I hunt near Walhalla and Ruby Creek, not far from the river.
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©