3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anybody want to go hunting?  (Read 539 times)

Online PEARL DRUMS

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anybody want to go hunting?
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2010, 12:10:00 PM »
Never in a million years did I think this would go through with no takers???? It Illinois guys! By the way, no vacation time for me or I would be sleeping in your shop, no questions! Deer or not, hunting in different areas is always fun. If you ask next year?.....count me in Sir!

Offline Keith Zimmerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2010, 12:17:00 PM »
What a generous offer.  I have vacation the 2nd week of November already scheduled.  If I wasn't going to AK in 2 weeks to bowhunt Snowshoes I would be all over that.  How about next year?

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2010, 12:27:00 PM »
alaska for rabbits????  hhmmmm!

Offline adeeden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »
Next year is definately doable aswell for those who have asked, I would like to make this an annual thing!
"I would rather be lucky then good, any day!"

Online PEARL DRUMS

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2010, 01:47:00 PM »
Your only 3-4 hours from me. Im in central Michigan. I have never even seen a deer like you guys grow down there, I might pee my pants and run back to the truck if one walks by me!

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 09:07:00 PM »
I can tell you it is not because I wouldn't love to come and be your guest for the hunt and spend time with a fellow Trad ganger. I would do what I can for the chance next year. Like I said in my earlier post this a very generous offer and I too am shocked there were no takers. I guess like me it wouldn't work this year. I just came back from vacation last month. Thank you so much if it is offered next year I would try my best to schedule the time off. Thanks again what a fantastic offer. God bless you and your family.
USMC 82-86

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 09:33:00 PM »
I could do the second week in Nov. I have the 5th to the 25th. off! Shawn
Shawn

Offline oops29

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 09:55:00 PM »
what a great offer!! you are a good man   my banker says i need to stay home

Offline Jerry Bellmyer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2010, 10:15:00 PM »
I would love to hunt with a trad guy and hang out.  I am a special education teacher and I can take some personal days off the first week of nov. so shoot me a pm or the like if you want to hang out with a 52 year old......I will be moving to Idaho within a few years so I could offer the same deal to you when I get there. Let me know, Jerry
Leon Stewart 3 piece TD "Slammer" 62" 54lbs
Black Widow PCHX 60" 53 lbs

Offline wulf

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2010, 10:36:00 PM »
You just know with an offer like this that no matter who showed up you'd have a great time with another trad-ganger.  Adeeden your generosity exemplifies what I find so satisfying in knowing traditional bowhunters.  If I hadn't had such a rough patch economy-wise the last couple of years I'd be making plans already.  Maybe next year?  wulf
Member: Compton Traditional Bowhunter

Offline adeeden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2010, 02:50:00 PM »
Jerry and Shawn I will be sending you guys a PM this evening with some more information!
"I would rather be lucky then good, any day!"

Offline buks2hunt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 06:47:00 AM »
Fellas, I will tell you this. I have the honor of calling this man my friend, and his generosity on this forum is tenfold in person. On the game side our area is chockfull of deer and not little ones either. It is not uncommon for does to dress out at 150 or better, and if you shoot a buck your gonna need friends.
 I echo what everyone else has said brothergood on you. I would also like to add that I'm on vacation the last 2 weeks of Oct. and the first 2 of Nov. so you would get to hunt with me to.
 I'm sure it will be a great time, trad bows, hunting, friends, wobbly pops, and lies, the peerfect mens getaway!!
 No disrespect but if you have the ability for this and pass it up your a fool.
Big bucks look good on the wall, but I still haven't found a way to tenderize those bones!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©