3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Iowa opener tomorrow  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Mr.Vic

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Iowa opener tomorrow
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2010, 12:43:00 PM »
Got to agree numbers are down, my father and brother are seeing less deer to very few in their areas.I feel the only reason My wife and i are seeing a fair amount is the fact that the ground to the east is now off limits to hunters from here. Owned by out of state. The ground to the north is leased to out of state, the ground to the west is "NO HUNTING and the ground to the south has little to no cover. Now that the pressure is on most of the area deer go to these safe zones. Were lucky in the fact that we have  the only crop ground. I Just mailed off the DNR report on animals seen during bow season and it sure shows a huge decrease for the hours i spend in the field from what we saw last year. And this year i've heard more big guns going off in the evening and it started a lot earlier than years past.
“I am glad I will not be young in a future without wilderness.”
― Aldo Leopold

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #101 on: December 03, 2010, 12:48:00 PM »
very nice Buck indeed Chad!!
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Online Lefty

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2010, 02:27:00 PM »
Nice Buck Chad!

Offline doug77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #103 on: December 03, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
Lefty,how's the deer population down their.

doug77

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2010, 07:56:00 PM »
Anyone out for late split!
I made it out once this week.  3 deer in my food plot.  The plot is close to being done for the year.  I passed on all 3.  I went out in gun season with my patch and ball and was very successful.  Now I can get picky.
Merry Christmas!
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2010, 07:58:00 PM »
Anyone out for late split!
I made it out once this week.  3 deer in my food plot.  The plot is close to being done for the year.  I passed on all 3.  I went out in gun season with my patch and ball and was very successful.  Now I can get picky.
Merry Christmas!
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©