3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Treewalker treestands-Who Sells Them  (Read 171 times)

Offline tnbuckskinner

• Trad Bowhunter
Treewalker treestands-Who Sells Them
« on: October 09, 2010, 12:56:00 AM »
Does any of the sponsors on Trad Gang sell the Treewalker treestands???

Offline tnbuckskinner

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Treewalker treestands-Who Sells Them
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 09:51:00 AM »
TTT

Online fishone

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 12:41:00 PM »
Great, great climbing stands. They are the best. I have been using climbers for over 30 years.

Offline tnbuckskinner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 01:08:00 PM »
I'm thinking about buying one and thought I would see if any of the sponsors on here sold them.

Offline 2 Barrels

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2010, 01:33:00 PM »
No Tree Walker tree stsnds are made and sold by a father son team.And i'm pretty sure they are from Tenn..They have a web sight you can order directly from them.They are the best climbing stand ever.I've had mine for three seasons and no problems at all.You may want to mention a sponsership here when you talk to them.
Never trust a bald man with a pony tail.If he's not honest with himself.He wont be honest with you.

Offline DeerSpotter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 03:28:00 PM »
I will tell you what I like about mine ,When you put the band around the tree It comes right back to where it's supposed to ,And it is bright orange and yellow so when you put it down the tube You can see where it is at in dark pretty easy ,It is also the same shape as the tube,So there is no twisting or turning of it ,It always lines up .And I was freaking out about the spikes on it !!!,But I've used mine for two years and have had no damage to trees ,And the important thing ,No damage to me !

The stands stays where you put it ,The last time I was up in mine I was in it for 6 hours ,Now I don't recommend this but I did it unknowingly ,I heard a deer coming from behind me I stood on the edge of my platform on one side ,And all the sudden I realized it ,And then I saw my platform wasn't Moving or slipping ,I thought to myself what a great stand .Call up and talked to Dan,I purchased the one that has everything ,I've got the gun rail ,The reason I got it is because you can take in use it facing the tree ,I also got the chill pad ,I can't say enough about the stand it's really great ,And really talk to them about being a sponsor on here .

My wife calls it the non-Huff & Puff Treestand

The first time I went up in mind I took it to the same height I had a platform and used lone wolf sticks I had to stop halfway before I put on the last stick ,And when I got to the top on the platform I was huff & Puffing ,

When I use the Treewalker to the same distance and same tree my wife said

"You better keep that one you're not Huffing & Puffing! "

Carl
--------------------------
 Heb.13:5-6

Offline tnbuckskinner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 09:53:00 PM »
Thanks guys,I contacted them and they are in Tn. but the opposite end of the state.I would like to look at one in person before buying.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©