3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: to all the tradgang guys  (Read 828 times)

Offline dorris

• Trad Bowhunter
to all the tradgang guys
« on: January 10, 2007, 01:19:00 AM »
to all the trad gag guys that sent me the bow and arrows and suppies for my neighbors nephew THANKS GUYS !  I gave him the bow and stuff the day before christmas he was totaly surprised . he was due to go to his grandparents place about the time i gave him the stuff but we slipped out the back door for him to go shoot the bow he missed more than he hit but he was smiling the whole time he said for me to tell all you guys thanks . you all probably turned that boys life in a better direction he couldnt believe total strangers gave him such expensive gifts for nothing . I told him to just do his best in school remember this kindness from these people that gave him this and return the favor sometime down the road in his lifetime . again everyone thanks we have a new trad shooter in the world now soon as we get together again to shoot i will post some pic . thanks Jeff
" If I fail trying my hardest did I really fail ? "

Jeff Dorris
11/16/1970 ~ 3/30/2010
Rest In Peace

Offline SuperKodiak38

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: to all the tradgang guys
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 03:34:00 AM »
VERY NICE !
"Go afield with a good attitude, respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience.It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person."

Fred Bear

Offline Voodoofire1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: to all the tradgang guys
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 04:57:00 AM »
Hey Jeff, Ask if he would like to shoot with us this weekend when I come down, maybe we can get some pics then, see ya friday.............Steve
True happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©