3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Good weekend  (Read 187 times)

Offline Eugene Slagle

• Trad Bowhunter
Good weekend
« on: October 11, 2010, 11:31:00 AM »
Saturday:
Was sitting at one spot at 06:30 & with me I guess still getting over this cold I had a coughing fit & till around 08:30 didn't see anything so I moved to another spot on the power line but it must not have been my day because  I had another coughing fit & not a single Deer or Turkey come by, but did see plenty of squirels though.

My sister & her family come by from Deleware to spend some time with us & before long I had Natalie (1) Emily (5) Jadon (9) Emma & Joe shooting a bow in the basement before dinner.

I grilled Burgers & dogs & we had a great time catching up with each other & the kids playing all over the house.

Sunday:
Cooked Eggs, Bacon & Pancakes for breakfast & since they needed to get on the road around 15:00 we decided to go to the club & shoot some more archery & then had lunch at Joes Crab Shack.

It was a AWESOME weekend.
Zona Custom Recurve: 60" 49# @ 27.5".
Sky Sky Hawk Recurve: 60" 47# @ 27.5".
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore, please take thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and hunt game for me.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©