3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Oct 2010 A.R.R.O.W. report  (Read 519 times)

Offline ArkyBob

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Oct 2010 A.R.R.O.W. report
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »
I didn't know anyone could eat so much summer sausage as Caleb.  Seriously, the two young men that joined us on this adventure, Caleb and Tyler, were a joy to be around.  Both seemed to be mature beyond their years. I wish that at their age I "got it" like these guys do.  And of course the "older" ones weren't bad either, not that I'm one of them.  :saywhat:    I hope more can join us on the next adventure.

BOB
"There are some that can live without wild things, and some that cannot."  -  Aldo Leopold

Offline Guru

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 06:05:00 AM »
Good stuff Pac    :clapper:
Curt } >>--->   

"I love you Daddy".......My son Cade while stump shooting  3/19/06

Offline Friends call me Pac

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 11:24:00 AM »
I've consulted the reg books for when the draw gun hunts are.  Want to make sure if we have another in Nov it will be in a bow only wma.

I was thinking maybe set the hunt up around Veteren's Day.  I know several of the local AF guys couldn't go to the last one because of the air show at the base.  I remember working those shows when hunting season had just opened.

I know there are other vets in the area but only Buckster comes to mind at the moment.  Anyway everyone is welcome to attend vet or non vet.  

I'll be on the Arkansas page setting something up so we don't have to keep hunting for this thread.
USAF Retired '85-'05

An old hand me down recurve sparked the fire, Trad Gang fanned the flames.  There is no stopping now.  Burn baby burn!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©