3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Broad head alignment ???  (Read 842 times)

Offline Pasty Face

• Trad Bowhunter
Broad head alignment ???
« on: January 10, 2007, 09:47:00 AM »
I just got a new spintester so I disided to give the old Zwics another try. I mounted up 2 of them on those "glue in glue on" inserts and spun them both. One spun perfect but the other was alittle off. I remounted it a few times, changed arrows, heads, and and also changed the insert but nothing worked. Is there anything I am missing that will make this work, any tricks?

Thanks for any help.

Also a 125 glue on braod head with a 3 rivers glue in glue on adapter is 165 grs, and it matches a 145 point in a standered insert perfectly. I just thought I would share that because this fall I had a hard time getting any info on it.

Offline Bowmania

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Broad head alignment ???
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
PF,

How can a 165 gr point match a 145 gr point?  

Not sure what glue in glue means, but sometimes you get a glob of glue on one side and that prevents it from spinning true.  Keep spinning the broadhead on the adapter to spread the glue.

Bowmania
I'm not putting up with this guys shit and dogging me.

Offline Pasty Face

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Broad head alignment ???
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 09:58:00 AM »
Todd a 145 gr point with a standered insert comes out to around 165gr. the 125 broadhead with the inserts I am using come out to around 165 gr.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©