3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Does your wife ever complain...?  (Read 2700 times)

Offline thunder1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Does your wife ever complain...?
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2010, 08:40:00 PM »
Nope my wife just tells every one that she's divorced thru hunting season. She gets to see her friends that annoy me during this time.
No man ever stood so tall as when he stooped to help a child

David

Offline StickBowManMI

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2010, 09:05:00 PM »
Wow_ I thought that I was the oly one that got the complaints from his wife. She thinks that one or two days a year that are spent hunting is excessive. After 10 years it never gets easier.

Offline Rooselk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2010, 09:15:00 PM »
I made it quite clear before we were married that hunting is what I do. It's a part of who I am...an integral part of my idenity, if you will. That said, there have been times that I have missed seasons due of budget constraints or family obligations (like getting custody of my 3 grandchildren). Those instances when I did not go were my decision alone, and never once has she asked me to not to go due to those circumstances.

Even though I consider myself a very lucky man, I will say this: if my wife complained about time spent hunting I would do it anyway. As I said, she knew what she was getting into when she married me.
Compton Traditional Bowhunters • Traditional Bowhunters of Montana • Montana Bowhunters Association

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »
Well put Iz. You are a wise and lucky man my friend.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©