3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 1st dangerous big game kill  (Read 579 times)

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 1st dangerous big game kill
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2010, 03:24:00 PM »
Had one of those critters for lunch a few days ago. Sure was good. They eat my pecans and I eat them. Sounds fair to me.   :thumbsup:

Offline koger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2010, 04:55:00 PM »
Jeff old buddy welcome to the Quinn Game collecting brotherhood. You are just having too much fun.
samuel koger

Offline Jeff Roark

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2010, 06:51:00 PM »
Jonathan,

Hey man long time no speak! Just been hunting every chance I can. You been lifting any? I lifted a little bit back in the summer, maybe a month and a half and just let it go. I'm way more into archery and bowhunting now. Don't know if I will ever really lift heavy again as I feel so much better now its hard to believe. Have you heard anything out of Heath Sexton lately?

Sam,
Yes, the old Quinn Stallion will do its job everytime as long as I do mine. Yeah old buddy, I am having the most fun I have had in years and years.

Offline hickry

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2010, 07:36:00 PM »
55 lbs seems awful light for such a beast... glad you made it...

Offline Gen273

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 10:25:00 PM »
did you carry a side arm just in case?  :bigsmyl:  

Congrats!
Jesus Saves (ROM 10:13)

Offline jonathan creason

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2010, 08:47:00 AM »
Originally posted by Jeff Roark:
Jonathan,

Hey man long time no speak! Just been hunting every chance I can. You been lifting any? I lifted a little bit back in the summer, maybe a month and a half and just let it go. I'm way more into archery and bowhunting now. Don't know if I will ever really lift heavy again as I feel so much better now its hard to believe. Have you heard anything out of Heath Sexton lately?
I'm still lifting a little, just no longer competitive about it.  I spend a lot more of my free time shooting, building bows, and knapping now.  I haven't seen or heard anything out of Heath in a while.  I know he usually gets pretty busy this time of year with football and falls off the earth for a while.  Then he tends to come back as strong as ever.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©