3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Stalker or Robertson Fatal Styk????  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Nathan Killen

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Stalker or Robertson Fatal Styk????
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »
You made a great choice ! I have a stalker stealth(Zebra handle/Grenadillo veneers) that I love and my new Stalker surge (Grey action wood handle with cocobolo accent stripe and grey stained curly maple veneers) should arrive tomorrow !  :thumbsup:
Genesis 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. ->>>---------------->

Jesus is my lord and savior, Who is he to you ?

60" Little Mountain built by Ethan Rodrigue

Offline bayhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2011, 09:49:00 AM »
Originally posted by String Cutter:
Just an update. Ordered a Stalker with dark bacote footed with ebony. Dark eyed bacot veeners. Antler or moose tipps and antler of moose riser overlays. The limb wedges are going to be cocabola and coca limb overlay... with brass bezels and bolts... Accents strips are maple and ebony... 50@28 60 inches.. Due Oct 20th.... can't wait!!. But I have just switched to 3 under and might change it from split to three finger but don't know how much it would help? Feel like a kid waitin for Santa.... lol
Dont forget to show us pics!!!

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2011, 10:01:00 AM »
I`ve owned a few Robertsons and they are fine bows ....After about 3 days with the stalker "Hope" I can tell you it would be an easy choice for me. Stalker bows are impressive and I could buy a canoe with the left over cash..lol.
RC

Offline Bldtrailer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2011, 12:13:00 PM »
you'll love your stalker (stealth 55@28)  :archer2:
As we get older our bow weight goes down and our body weight goes up, One of Lifes little jokes.
Bringing Archery to
 Wounded Warriors

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2011, 04:25:00 AM »
I don't know about a canoe??? I am paying as much  for it as for a Blacktail after all the options... But for my birthday my girlfriend bought me some deer limb bolts with bear tracks and a limb bolt Selway leather quiver. Thinkin the theme for this bow is ebony, bacote, and lots of antler.. lol.     I think its going to be to pretty to hunt with.??? Just pull it out for folks to see at bow shoots and carry around in church or weddings......
Fatherhood is the greatest adventure a man can ever take.

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2011, 05:09:00 AM »
Just kiddin. She's going to be hunted with hard..  :o )
Fatherhood is the greatest adventure a man can ever take.

Offline amazonjim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2011, 10:45:00 PM »
I just bought a custom Stalker longbow  58" 55 @ 28 and loving it. Shoots were you look, great grip, I own three ACS bows and thought I would never sell them but they will go to sell soon. Just sticking with my Stalker

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©