3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Easton  (Read 981 times)

Offline Jimbob

• Trad Bowhunter
Easton
« on: January 10, 2007, 02:07:00 PM »
It looks like Easton has discontinued their Green Gamegetter arrows along with their camo GameGetter 2 arrows. They do have a new Game Getter shaft that is all black with a grey Game Getter logo on it. They are spining these like they do their carbons. 500,400,340,300. Why would they do that? So I guess for aluminum arrows in a wide range of spine with the glue on noc, the "Legacy" arrow is your only choice now. They do offer the xx75 camo hunter in a wide range of spines , but those have the uni nocs which I hate. All I want is a solid color aluminum that takes a glue on noc. Is the aluminum arrow going the way of the dinosaur? I really like them, but It seems I cant find what I like. Maybe its time to switch over to wood exclusively. Any suggestions?
Jimbob

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Easton
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2007, 03:13:00 PM »
I have some aluminum arrows, but mostly use ASH (wood) arrows... they seem to fly better from my bow... IMOA...Go wood and don't look back.... But others will tell you to go with the carbons... You have to make your own chorse

Offline Barney

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2007, 03:28:00 PM »
Somewhere I saw a replacement to use glue on nocks instead of the uni system. Can't remember where. Wish I could cause I don't care for the uni nocks either.

Offline Glenn29

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Whittington Photography
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
That is gonna hurt us that shoot the 2018's and below.

Can't find those in the "Fancy" camo shafts. Just another reason to go to carbon.
Can't see the forest for all the trees..

Offline painthorse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2007, 05:47:00 PM »
You can try bowhunters superstore.They still have the GGII in 2016,2117,2216,2219 also they have a Bohning sig nock that will fit the Uni system .I used this nock and really like it.
I dont think alum will die out because alot of wheel shooters still use them.Finding it in our spines may get tough.
 http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©