3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: DAVE RUCKLE UP TOP!!  (Read 380 times)

Offline whitebuffalo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
DAVE RUCKLE UP TOP!!
« on: May 27, 2007, 08:44:00 AM »
Isn't this kida strange??I just met Dave last week for the first time,,Handed him a string tracker and we started talkin huntin,, What a great guy,,loves his family,his huntin,and is a straight shootin kinda guy,,enjoy your week uptop buddy,,Jason B.

Oh yeah,,give us some details on your deer there,,JB
TGMM

Online Charlie Lamb

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: DAVE RUCKLE UP TOP!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 09:33:00 PM »
Gotta say that looks like a very large doe.   :thumbsup:
Hunt Sharp

Charlie

Online Gun

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 01:10:00 AM »
Nice pix. Getting the kids involved is a good thing.
It's really simple. Just don't take those borderline shots. Tomorrow is another day.

Offline Bowferd

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 05:22:00 AM »
Only cause he dehorned it.
Been There, Done That, Still Plowin.
Cane and Magnolia tend to make good arrow.
Hike naked in the backwoods.

Offline DRR324

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 10:17:00 AM »
Well, what nice suprise! Thanks to the webmaster for posting my pic!
The doe was harvested last December 19th here in Michigan.  Set my pop up on well used run heading to the nieghbors gun season feeder.  Had 9 does and fawns pass by and took the 19 yard shot at the lone female bringing up the rear.  The arrow entered just in front of the facing side front leg and buried in the off shoulder.  She went about 100 yards and that was it, venison made!  We did not have scale handy, but my brothers buck from gun season (he shot it with his bow during gun season) weighed in at 130# and we all agreed she was a few pounds larger- 135 or so.  My equipment, 56# Bob Lee hunter, 400 beman carbons, and wasp sharpshooter broadheads.  My son Tyler helped in the skinning process.
Did get a chance to meet Jason last week and look forward to spending some time shooting with him in the future.  It's pretty neat to meet someone new that has the same interests and passion as I do.
I will enjoy my week of fame and fortune (send emails and I will give you my address for the checks!)
Dave
Pittsley Predator Classic
53# @ 28"
Easton Axis FMJ Camo-400's w/150g RazorCaps

"Dad, know what I like most about deer hunting?  The adrenaline rush you get when you know your going to get a shot at one"- my son Tyler after his first miss..

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©