3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: ENDED  (Read 194 times)

Offline SlowBowinMO

• Trad Bowhunter
ENDED
« on: November 10, 2010, 11:08:00 PM »
At Braveheart Archery we have a great respect and appreciation for our veterans and active duty military.  We would like to honor and thank our veterans with a special sale.  For all veterans or active duty military personnel receive FREE SHIPPING on any broadheads to anywhere in the USA.  Any style you like, single or multiple packs whatever you need, all broadheads are eligible for the free shipping special.  A really great chance to save when coupled with our already very competitive prices.

This sale will run from now through Veterans Day 11/11/2010 at midnight.  Simply add a note to your transaction or e-mail us indicating you are a veteran or active duty, and the branch you served in and when to receive your free shipping.  (Example, Bob Jones US Navy 1972-78).  Your shipping charges will be charged at check out but REFUNDED to you PRIOR to actual shipping.

Not a Veteran?  Celebrate Veterans Day with us anyway, receive free shipping on ANY TWO PACKS of broadheads.  Shipping charges will be charged at check out but REFUNDED to you PRIOR to actual shipping.

Prefer mail in?  Mail in orders postmarked no later than 11/13/2010 will be honored and are welcome.  Please include the requested veteran/active duty information in your order.

Thank you veterans and active duty military personnel, we appreciate all you do!    :clapper:

SALE HAS ENDED THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Offline SlowBowinMO

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ENDED
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 12:27:00 PM »
Up for our Vets and Active Duty.   :thumbsup:
"Down-Log Blind at Misty River"

Offline Kenneth

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »
Wish I would have seen this earlier when I ordered the Tuskers.  That's okay still a good price on a great head.  Nice thing you're doing Tim.    :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:  

God Bless,
Ken
Chasing my kids and my degree for now but come next fall the critters better look out.  ;)

Offline bentpole

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »
:thumbsup:

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 05:56:00 PM »
Good for you Tim! There's never enough we could to do to say thank you to our military service men and women.

Keeping the Faith!
Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2010, 08:22:00 PM »
i have already got some tuskers from braveheart.mine were already kme sharp.i got them for a great price and also got them quick.you guys should get some.these are some great people to deal with.i am very pleased with their service,steve  :thumbsup:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©