3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: ITBS Rendezvous  (Read 315 times)

Online Lefty

• Trad Bowhunter
ITBS Rendezvous
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:00:00 PM »

Hope the threat of bad weather and a few rain drops didn't keep you from enjoying a great weekend on the range in Ames.  Tim Peter AKA thp, and his wonderful children (Aaron, Rachel, and Caleb), were kind enough to share the range with my daughter Brier and myself.  A little muddy, but a whole lot of fun.  A great group of folks put on a terrific shoot!  Many thanks to you all!
  Tim, thanks for shooting with us and hope to shoot with you and your family again!  
Chris

Offline KELLEY40

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ITBS Rendezvous
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 01:01:00 PM »
Chris,
Dave,Jason and i had a great time.Left Sunday around noon.Turned out to be really nice weather after the rain.Have some pics wish i knew how to put up!There's four cute children in the pic and look like having fun!I'll bet your daughter was out soon after the drive started for home.
Good to see you again.
Ron

Offline Ia Hawkeye

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ITBS Rendezvous
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 01:38:00 PM »
"Threat of a few rain drops"!
3 of us went up Saturday AM. (140 miles) It rained so hard you couldn't see to drive! We waited around, had breakfast in town, and waited an hour and it rained even harder, We gave up and came home, it was a cloud burst!!!
Guess Sunday was muddie but sunny. Wish we could have shot and saw the vendors, etc. We just picked the wrong day.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©