3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Lets see your 2006 in Review.  (Read 5276 times)

Offline Voodoofire1

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Lets see your 2006 in Review.
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2007, 06:52:00 AM »
WoW, awesome pictures and stories guys!!
 As far as my hunting goes I managed to shoot 8 of these little buggers from 17 to 37 yds.

and then managed to miss 6 nice whitetails all at less than 20! Been telling my friends if I ever see a deer with a squirrel shaped birthmark, it'll be dead meat!!

And I did this with what was by far the biggest highlight for me of last year, my son Dustin's memorial bow,I cannot even begin to tell you what this means to my family and I, it's a gift that allows me to take my son, if just in spirit, hunting again, and it's also a gift that just keeps on giving, the number of friends I have met, and continue to meet, because of this special bow is truly amazing, it has really helped in healing my broken heart,and got me through the most difficult times of my life, and I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart! Trad Gang is truly a special place just filled to the brim with equally special people,and I'm blessed to be a part of it, it has changed my life and made me a better person,Kudos Terry and Rob,you have made a difference with this site!! and have earned my undying loyalty and respect, as have each of you fellow TradGangers!
                 THANK YOU!!,
       Steve Hartley , PROUD Gold Star Dad.
True happiness is not having what you want, it's wanting what you have!

Offline Pasty Face

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2007, 07:43:00 AM »
sorry pics were to big.

Great year all hope 2007 is just as good

Offline Tim Kosteczko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2007, 07:54:00 PM »
2006 was my second with a bow but my first with tad equipment and on my 5th day in the woods, and 3rd shot i connected and made the shot we all hope for as she went down in about 10 seconds in sight. It was also neat cause it was a bow my dad got a deer with in '76

Later on in the season i was able to watch a deer for most of the deer befor my dad got him later in the day. First time i ever saw a deer he shot while it was still alive.

Gave bowhunting for geese a try the last two days of the season with no success but i am deffanitly hooked and will hopefully have pics of that for you next year.

Offline bbassi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2007, 08:49:00 AM »
I only took one deer with trad this year, but it was very memerable for me. It was my first with a home made bow, arrow and stone point.

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.

Offline Pasty Face

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2007, 01:03:00 PM »
Great year.

First ever turkey hunt.  

Only thing I killed with the bow all fall, but I still had fun. Coolest part was I got him about five min from home, way up in the hills.

Hope to hunt some of these in 2007, better start saving now.

Offline Jerry Jeffer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »
most of my 2006 hunting looked like this.

I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©