3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: What happened to North Starr  (Read 285 times)

Offline Tbilisi

• Trad Bowhunter
What happened to North Starr
« on: June 01, 2007, 06:58:00 AM »
Is anyone familiar with North Starr Stands?  And does anyone know if they are still in busuness.  Tried emails and telephone but neither works.  Like to know if they are still around under another name.  Need another light weight ladder stand from them.
Life is short.  Shoot the good arrows first.

Offline buckracks7

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: What happened to North Starr
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »
I have one, but I bought it through Cabelas. I replaced the plastic seat with a 2X10, and took the metal clips out of the legs to make it more quiet. They are very light. Apparently you like yours.
If it's in your way, move it.

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »
take a look at the Nuge's website. They were an advertiser on his shows..maybe they can offer some info? They weren't that big down South, but I do remember seeing his ads on Spirit of the Wild in between shaking my head over the show a couple times- "sacred backstrap Nirvana, DUDE!"
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Tbilisi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
BUCKRACK, I do like mine.  It is a ladder stand.  Took foam and placed inside tubes.  This really made it quiet.  Like the weight.  Just a comfortable stand. Looking for another for fall.
Life is short.  Shoot the good arrows first.

Offline buckracks7

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 06:42:00 PM »
Mine is a ladder also, and I sprayed expanding foam into it too. I just hope it does not trap water and freeze. The plastic seat was the biggest noise maker. I glued the same foam pad onto the piece of 2x10. You could email Cabela's to see if they have any info.
If it's in your way, move it.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©