3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Dear Santa  (Read 138 times)

Offline Konrad

• Trad Bowhunter
Dear Santa
« on: December 11, 2010, 04:29:00 PM »
Dear Santa

Please send me a new Black Widow recurve, a Bear Carnage bow with Hogg Father sights and a gross of Easton FMJ arrows to match, a Winchester Model 70 bolt action rifle with 4-12 power Leupold scope and 1000 rounds of 7mmWSM ammunition, a new 4 wheel drive Doge truck with ten years fuel on a prepaid card, pay off my home mortgage, send me the deed to 500 acres of prime whitetail country (close by) tax free, cover all of my family’s medical expenses for all time and please send me a monthly check to cover any other things that may come up.

If you have any problems working these requests into you and the elf’s budget, feel free to send the bill to my great-grand children.

There are a lot of things I would like right now and one would think by looking at Washington, this is the way it should work.
"...and he put away his looking glass. He saw his face in everyone."

Offline jsweka

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Dear Santa
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »
Lots of things I want too, but one of them is not a political debate on TradGang.
>>>---->TGMM<----<<<<

Re: Dear Santa
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 05:16:00 PM »
I want the wind to stop blowing and the snow to quit and melt, so I can get out late season..  Although one way to get your ass kicked is to bury your head in the sand.  See no evil hear no evil thinking will get you evil and no amount of not acknowledging it will make it go away.  Remember the fable when the little boy was the only one in the kingdom who could see that the king had no clothes?  We are living in those times. Does Santa wear camo or wool and take his longbow out on his days off?  If he doesn't, he is not welcome at my house.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©