3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Are You Missing All The Fun?  (Read 491 times)

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
Are You Missing All The Fun?
« on: June 01, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
I know the St. Jude's auction is going very well, but I'm just wondering if there are still people around here that don't know what's going on.  I remember after last years auction was over a freind of mine told me he had missed the whole thing!  :eek:  

If you haven't already done so, click on the yellow banner at the top of the Pow Wow forum page and shoot on over to the St. Jude's forum.  Find something that catches your eye and throw a bid on it.  You might get outbid, but at least you'll be helping to bid up the price. Won't cost you a thing to try.....

Even five days into the auction there are still plenty of items that are not nearly up to what they should sell for - lots of bargains to be had if that's what you're looking for!  :readit:  There are also some incredibly beautiful things that you just can't buy anywhere else  :cool:
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Are You Missing All The Fun?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »
So come on over and have some fun!

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »
Only a little more than two days left and things can come-up over the weekend. No better time than now to jump in.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 05:38:00 PM »
Well said, Whip, and points well taken. Y'all don't hang back - come and join in the fun - if you don't do anything but make comments and support with urgings (is that a word?), anyway, you know what i mean. Moving things to the "Front and Center" alone is worth a lot.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Ben Nicholson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 07:48:00 PM »
Tons of bargains still over there.  I can't believe I'm still high bidder on a longbow.  Crazy!   Get out there and bid fellas!
"Remember, if you don't do it this year you'll be one year older when you do." - Warren Miller

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 09:40:00 PM »
Are you on that RER Ben?  Last I saw that one was at $425 for a brand new bow!  I've seen used ones going for that - Unbelievable!
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©