3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ordered my retirement bow.  (Read 701 times)

Offline JRY309

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ordered my retirement bow.
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2010, 01:29:00 PM »
Congrats,sounds like a sweet bow!

Online David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2010, 05:31:00 PM »
Thanks, Bill. I am grateful indeed for the years of ministry thus far. I have a friend in Indiana who retired as an executive from Proctor and Gamble 2-3 years ago and he has been emphasizing the same thing--the end of one thing is simply the beginning of something new. I'm pretty excited to see what the Lord has to put on my plate next.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Offline dpg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »
Dave, I'm sure all of those you've served faithfully for so many years will miss having you in the pulpit, but Im also sure the Lord has other important roles for you.  (You never know when someone might be needed to fill a short term mission role in a remote Alaskan village overun with caribou, mooose and bear, for example.. lol)  Whatever you do, God bless and best wishes for tomorrow with your congregation and the rest of "retirement".  Maybe we'll meet up again in Maine sometime.

Don

Online David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2010, 09:41:00 PM »
Hmmm, Don, hadn't thought of that possibility.  :wavey:
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©