3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Benevolent TradGangers  (Read 302 times)

Offline straitera

• Trad Bowhunter
Benevolent TradGangers
« on: December 23, 2010, 08:05:00 PM »
Got word today that "Fletcher", Rick Stillman, was making me special a heavy test arrow w/reparrow end for stumping. When folks do cool stuff for me unexpected I have to acknowledge. Another guy in Bend, Oregon (bross@bendcable) sent me 6 Ace BH's right out of the clear blue sky. Wow! Much obliged you two!

Anyone else want to acknowledge a kind soul for some Christmas reason or another? Merry Christmas folks!
Buddy Bell

Trad is 60% mental & about 40% mental.

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Benevolent TradGangers
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
I got a box of white turkey feathers an antler and a bag of sinew from Seabass and he wouldn't even let me pay for shipping. Cabowhunter sent me a copy of primal dreams. Same deal nothing in return. Then there's Ron W and Stevewills sent me leather pieces. There are so many kind people on here that it makes me proud to be a member. Killdeer and Chanumpa did the same. Couldn't forget those two!  Hope I didn't forget anyone else! Koger your in this group as well.
Keeping the Faith!
Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline Brad Davis

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2010, 12:35:00 PM »
Keith Karr sent me a carbon arrow awhile back to try when I was looking into carbon. Which reminds me I need to get that arrow back to him. Sticking with wood for now.
Mommy, where does bacon come from??
Well, a pig sweetheart.
Well how does a pig lay bacon??
Cassie 5

Daddy, what season is it?
Well, winter season honey.
No! What "hunting" season is it!!
Cassie 8

Kids, ya gotta love'um!

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2010, 12:42:00 PM »
Magnus sent me a HH glove to try. Grapes sent me a really nice heavy plaid flannel shirt for Christmas. Piggy send me broadheads from "downunder".

Gosh! I hate my memory!!

I know I'm leaving one or more out.

Please forgive me if I got something from you and your name isn't on here today.

Also please know that I appreciate each and every one of you because you each give me your friendship, brother and sisterhood.

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline Shedrock

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »
Sam Fadala has gave me so much over the past few years. The latest thing I got from him is the first Pronghorn longbow he got from Herb. I could not believe it!

Thank you Sam, you are a fine man!
Member of;
Comptons
Pope and Young
PBS
Colorado Traditional Archers Society
and Life member of Bowhunters Of Wyoming

Offline straitera

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 12:54:00 PM »
This is good stuff from the TG Brotherhood. Good folks w/good hearts. Keep it coming.
Buddy Bell

Trad is 60% mental & about 40% mental.

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 12:57:00 PM »
I also forgot to mention Mr. Mudd. Sorry buddy he gas given so much! Direction, guidence support friendship prayers advice and an ear that listened. Means more than any material things!!! Also sent me a jojan Fletcher to use. Thank you my dear friend!

Keeping the Faith!
Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 01:06:00 PM »
That's cool. I got a light bill, credit card bill, property tax bill and a notice my cable bill is going up. All this right out of the blue.   :thumbsup:
USMC 82-86

Offline $bowhunter$

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 01:21:00 PM »
i got 6 magnus broadheads from bill. thanks
"SHOOT STRAIT" - something im still working twards

Offline gobblegrunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 02:00:00 PM »
"Adeeden" sent me a cabelas fletching jig a couple of months ago and wouldnt allow me to give him a cent...not even towards shipping! Great guy for sure. Thanks again Adeeden!
"It's not about inches or antlers..."     ~Bill Langer

Offline seabass

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 03:20:00 PM »
i have too many people to list.you guys that i interact with know who you are.thank you all so much.if anyone ever needs anything give me a shout.if i can do it i will.this site has givin me so much that i am allways willing to give back when i can.happy new year everyone,steve

Offline SEMO_HUNTER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »
Eric Krewson - most recently sent me a Gizmo just because he wanted me to have one. Super great guy and very knowledgable about bow making.....especially of the Osage variety.
Thanks Eric!

RayG - Has been so nice to me on several occasions. He sent me a serving jig that was brand new and didn't even let me pay the shipping. Also sent me some carbon arrows, lots of points, arrow wraps to go on them, and didn't get near anything of that value in return. Super kind soul, great guy, and a joy to chat with.
Thanks Ray!

Winterhawk - Helped me when I was just starting out with some Pearson broadheads, field points, and stuff that I really needed desperately.
Thanks Don!

Jon Stewart - Many thanks for everything, also a very fine gentleman who goes out of his way to help.
Thanks Jon!

Another fella named  Lane Puckett  who I haven't seen around here, but I'm sure he's a member? I need to look him up on here.
He sent me a couple of different packages of wood arrow shafts, fletchings, combed flax, and other goodies and got nothing of comparable value in return.....just some aluminum arrow shafts. Super kind soul, great guy, and the very first one to help me get started in traditional archery. I couldn't have done it without his help.
Thank You Lane wherever you are!

Wildgame - For being such a great guy and a pleasure to shoot the bull with. Too bad he lives in Kentucky and I'm in Missouri cause we would definitely be chasing some critters together! Maybe someday we will get a hunt planned.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some guys too, but please don't feel slighted if I didn't mention your name because you are  ALL  the best group of guys that I have ever met and had the pleasure to hang out with!
You have all helped me in one way or another with your advice, wisdom, and answers to my stupid questions.....whether you realize you helped me or not.
I applaud each and everyone of you!    :thumbsup:
~Varitas Vos Liberabit~ John 8:32

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 04:26:00 PM »
Too many to mention around here.

Offline dpg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 08:21:00 PM »
From what I've seen, Biggie Hoffman's name would have to be in the hat.

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 12:06:00 AM »
I have to say I got a unexpected surprise from Terry when I asked for some advice with shooting form drills. Thanks Terry
USMC 82-86

Offline Huntingnut

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2010, 05:47:00 AM »
Magnus is sending me some fletching in a shape I wanted to try before buying a chopper.

SEMO HUNTER has been very helpful with my first wood arrow building venture.

I'm relatively a newcomer to this site, and don't post often, but the people here are great!Almost like longtime friends that I've never met!

Offline Green

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2010, 06:01:00 AM »
Personal shooting form advice from Terry and more info than I can count from the threads and posts on this great site.  What a wealth of knowledge by a great group of people!
ASL's, Selfbows, and Wood Arra's
Just because you are passionate about something, doesn't mean you don't suck at it.

Offline Broken Arrows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 08:50:00 AM »
Jag sent me enough banana cut feathers for 4 arrows
just so I could try how well they work because I asked where I could buy some to try. there are some great people on here.
Take the long way around.
Dwyer Endeavor 58" 64@29"
Super Shrew 58" 60@28"
Thunder Child 58" 60@28"
Toelke Pika 56" 60@29"

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 09:42:00 AM »
Tony Goncalves - (chopx2) sent me two each of the Victory HV 300 and 350's a few months ago.

EFOC and Ultra-EFOC were quite easy to obtain with these shafts while keeping the total wt down.

Thank you Chops!!
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline tree dancer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »
Charlie Two Tracks sent me a scale and a scraper.
And lot's of free bow building advice.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©