3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Public apology to fdlz58  (Read 227 times)

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Public apology to fdlz58
« on: December 24, 2010, 06:07:00 AM »
Jeremy, I wanted to publicly apologize to you for letting your feathers that you shipped me in good faith to grind for you, that until we chatted via PM's I found that you have never gotten your feathers back.  After chatting and looking back through my paperwork, I went down stairs to my stripping station, and found your brown tube of feathers still sitting there that you had shipped me on September 1, 2010.  

With all that I had going on at the time with this medical issue, I am sure my mind was not were it was suppose to be and I let your feathers slip right through my grinding.  I am so very sorry for this, and assure you, your time waiting patiently on me will be made up to you

If there is anyone that has not received feathers that they ordered or sent me to work up back, please let me know.  I make mistakes, and made a big one on Jeremy's feathers, and again I am very sorry.

I am starting a computer based system to control this madness with PM's, emails, and just word of mouth starting Jan 1.  Hopefully this will eliminate any misplaced orders on my part and I can control things in a more professional manner.

And thanks to all here for your support and business this past year.  It has keep my mind busy dealing with all the demons in life, and I applaud each of you for working with me through this.

Again, Jeremy, you are one stand up guy for your patience and understand, and that my friend I respect highly.

Stringstretcher
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Public apology to fdlz58
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 07:25:00 AM »
Good for you for man'n up and Jeremy for being understanding. Speaks highly of both of you!  Make sure his get done before mine do please it's only fair.

Keeping the Faith!
Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline J. Holden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 07:47:00 AM »
I accept your apology Charlie.  But as I've posted earlier, no need.  We all make mistakes and we're only human.  Enjoy your Christmas weekend.  No hard feelings!

-Jeremy  :coffee:
Pslam 46:10

"A real man rejects passivity and takes responsibility to lead, provide, protect, and teach expecting to receive the greater reward." Dr. Robert Lewis

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 07:59:00 AM »
:campfire:    :archer:  

Here's another great example of how difficult situations get handled with tradgang family spirit.

Honesty, humility, integrity, open and above board, owning shortcomings(there are enough to go around)

You continue to do yourself proud Tradgang!

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©