3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Goin to Morrisons Tomrrow  (Read 176 times)

Offline 2 Barrels

• Trad Bowhunter
Goin to Morrisons Tomrrow
« on: December 25, 2010, 10:17:00 PM »
I've got a much better wife than i deserve for sure.I went out to Bobs about a month ago with Tony Green aka Mr Green around here.To pick up his limbs.And you guys know how it goes.If you look long enough you find something layin around you cant live with out.LOL.Well i did a 17" cocabolo ILF riser.It is beautiful.I was planing on getting it in the next couple months.So Bob put a set of copper head skins on my D glass foam limbs to match the riser.Well today on the way home from the inlaws my wife told me to go ahead and get it now.I am about as happy as i can be folks.Tonys goin with me to pick it up.If you ever get a chance to deal with Bob he's about as good as they come in my book.I called him to see if i could pick it up tomrrow.He said i should wait until it's light outside before i start beating on his door.LOL.It's gonna be a long night!  :bigsmyl:
Never trust a bald man with a pony tail.If he's not honest with himself.He wont be honest with you.

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Goin to Morrisons Tomrrow
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 10:18:00 PM »
nice wife enjoy your bow.
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Offline benny

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »
We need pics!!!!

Offline 2 Barrels

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »
I'll see if Tony will post some for me.I'm pretty useless with that stuff.Well i'm pretty useless at most things.LOL.To be honest.
Never trust a bald man with a pony tail.If he's not honest with himself.He wont be honest with you.

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2010, 11:06:00 AM »
Bob makes some amazing a bows for sure.

Offline amar911

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2010, 07:44:00 PM »
Bob is a wonderful guy in every respect, besides being an outstanding bowyer. He is also a blast to hunt with. You will love your bow, but it sounds like you already know that if those D limbs are some that you already owned. I really like the way Bob designed his ILF bows. They feel and shoot great and give you even more flexibility than his other models, although I have several of each kind plus extra limbs. Congratulations on you new bow -- and also on having an understanding and loving wife.

Allan
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline 2 Barrels

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2010, 07:50:00 PM »
Well i got it set up this afternoon.And it shoots as good as it looks.I'll get Tony to put some pictures up in the next couple of days.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©