3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Noticing a Change.  (Read 390 times)

Offline hova

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Noticing a Change.
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2010, 06:02:00 PM »
well the problem i see with TGTV (we need to come up with a new acronym. TVTG is something that i dont think any of us needs association with. google it).

anyways , the problem is who is going to carry the camera? i have a nice camera , but the wife would absolutely fillet me if i brought it out in the snow. i will be bringing my 35mm class digicam for the rabbit stomp , so ill try to get some vid and maybe a little commentary.

i love the squirrel guy on youtube. i know how difficult that must be .

So i have the following ideas...

Trad hunting.
Tuning tips
The campfire (stories , like ron laclair's ghost story)
Across the drink (non-us hunts.)
Hare and feathers (small game show)
A daily/weekly guest spot for a bowyers bench tip , brought to you by a fellow tradganger. Eric's gizmo is scheduled to be the pilot)

and the big game show , "i need new undies"

hmmm that last one gives me an idea of an archery game show. something along the lines of price is right maybe?

and of course , Primitive Island (like survivor , only no one whines cause they can make everything they need) ...

all text and letters copyright 2012 HovaCom Industries...

seriously though , im running with this...

-0hov`
ain't got no gas in it...mmmhmmm...

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2010, 10:37:00 PM »
Throw enough big sponsor dollars at something and I can be guaranteed an unscheduled nap in my Morris recliner, no matter what they would be killing.  The way they first film and then do the after game recap, on hunting shows is a big yawn.  Then with playing the harsh nonoutdoors music loudly over the action sequences just gets me to change the channel or turn off the TV. Now if it could be actual and not hyped up, I may get interested, but then I doubt that any show producers would think that hunters are capable of paying attention if there is no harsh music and hype.  Of course, they would be wrong.  Most of the trad crowd can get by on the simple straight forward facts.  It amazes me, how easily people are manipulated by artificial stimuli, like equating electronic rock to the outdoors.

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2010, 10:42:00 PM »
My TV time is spent watching real men....Gunsmoke and Bonanza.RC

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2010, 10:51:00 PM »
What RC said.
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Offline Ron+dog

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2010, 12:29:00 AM »
Originally posted by Dwill:
Tradgang TV sounds like a good idea!!
i like it, huntin with terry ! sounds like a winner
>>>--------> <--------<<<
" the happiness that is found sleeping under tents is unbelievable. one night in tents is worth three in town" -bruce chatwin in far journeys

Offline traditional beagle

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2010, 11:34:00 AM »
Most of the dims wits on TV now should just start their own reality show. Seriously, they just want to put there fat face and gut on the camera and blow for 20 min. and show hunts for 1 min. and some promo's for the 10,000$ of equipment. They are just a bunch of show offs that act like they are 5 years old. Not doing the hunting image any good at all. And I don't want to hear that crap about we are all hunters and have to stay together no matter how or what we hunt with. If I have to run with idiots then I'll not run at all. Some day I'll tell you how I really feel. Now give me some hunters that respect the animal and are not so into their ego and equipment then I can watch that. You know like Primal Dreams.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©