3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: AM I NUTS???  (Read 844 times)

Online KellyG

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: AM I NUTS???
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2010, 08:08:00 AM »
It is fastest addiction that I know of also. I just got my first trad bow for Christmas. I got just before leaving to go on R&R and I mean I got it before dinner, and left just after breakfast the next day. SO I strung it and stroked and dreamed of shooting it. Went on R&R and left it tucked in my room. I get back just yesterday and get all my back briefs and jet lag takes hold plus it was raining. Today it is still raining, so I have a strung long bow on my desk just wanting me to shoot it. When I am not thinking of shooting it, I am here on the bowyers bench looking at all the bows being built and am chomping at the bit to get my care package I sent myself so I can start building some. See only owned a bow for a little over 3 weeks never shot it and that is all I can think of. Did the world end and I did not make the cut for  heaven?
 Lord help me.

« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2010, 08:16:00 AM »
Bowwild: "I found the perfect one, the one to end all searching....several times...so far"

Ha!  Ain't it the truth! Gotta love it!  Gotta have it! Stark raving mad and truly happy.

Offline snow leopard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2010, 08:30:00 AM »
hey, kelly; hang in there-it gets better!! and thanks for your service.  gary  USAF 1969-1973
"the symbol is not the reality"

compton traditional bowhunters
wisconsin traditional archers

Offline Dean Lintz

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »
I have been shooting trad for less than 2 yrs have 3 off the rack bows and had 6 custom bows built in that time. Wouldn't call that an addiction. Well maybe?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©