3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ron, any clue as to the mystery limb core material on the Armstrong Ghost Shrew ?  (Read 503 times)

Offline fz4vgq

• Trad Bowhunter
I don't know, maybe I missed it posted here ?  Was really curious as to what this new limb core material is and if you were going to offer it as an option in the near future ?

Will the Armstrong Ghost bow be at K-Zoo ?

Thanks,
Chad

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I don't know, maybe I missed it posted here ? Was really curious as to what this new limb core material is and if you were going to offer it as an option in the near future ?

Will the Armstrong Ghost bow be at K-Zoo ?

Yes we'll have an Armstrong Ghost bow at the Expo.  The new limb core is at this time still a "Mystery Core".    :bigsmyl:
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline mparks

• Trad Bowhunter
I hear it's rutabagas and potatos...

Just like a pasty!  :biglaugh:

Offline fz4vgq

• Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Ron, looking forward to meeting you and checking that bow out.

Chad

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
quote:
I hear it's rutabagas and potatos...

Just like a pasty!   :bigsmyl:
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline BCWV

• Trad Bowhunter
I'm reasonably sure it's not grits.

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
I hear it is B.S. Ron has a lot of it around his shoppe!  :biglaugh:  Actually there is 2 varieties. B.S.1=BowSpeed B.S.2=BowStable. You get to pick which one you want or maybe ask for a combo meal! You can bet Ron's bows have a little bit of both!
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter

Offline hova

• Trad Bowhunter
air core?

-hov
ain't got no gas in it...mmmhmmm...

Online Bigriver

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hard core?
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Hawkeye

• Trad Bowhunter
aPPLE cORE?     :dunno:  

dARN cAPS lOCK!
Daryl Harding
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose."  Jim Elliot

Traditional bowhunting is often a game of seconds... and inches!

Offline Lamey

• Trad Bowhunter
carbonized yellow corn grits.

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
It's the braided hair from years of beard-plucking compressed & bonded with the grease scraped from all those Buckskins.
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
I'm writing all of this down for future reference..   :readit: ...   :rolleyes:

Offline moose eye levi

• Trad Bowhunter
sumac
>>-->Levi Arnold<--<<

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Armstrong creek moss perhaps?
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline **DONOTDELETE**

• Trad Bowhunter
it's nougat.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©