3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP $1150.00 FOR ST JUDE (PICS ON PAGE 21)  (Read 4453 times)

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP $1150.00 FOR ST JUDE (PICS ON PAGE 21)
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2011, 08:57:00 PM »
Oh you know I'll be there... I may even bring the blue crocks for wearing around the fireplace  :D

I'll have framed picture for the raffle... and NO, it is not me in my Wyoming best, LMAO!!

Looking forward to it guys!
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #221 on: February 13, 2011, 01:33:00 PM »
Kevin...if you took the pic...we know it will be good....blue crocs or not...i still have the leota owl pic...that is a classic................I also remember the turkey pic.... thanks for your donation!!!!

Here's Kevins Leota, Mi owl pic...some folks are just in the right place at the right time...

TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #222 on: February 13, 2011, 04:45:00 PM »
Hey now that I know Arwin's not going to be there, man have I got some stories I can tell you about Arwin  :D
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Offline The Great Jashu

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #223 on: February 13, 2011, 04:59:00 PM »
I am planning on coming. I have a friend with a good brace of hounds that would like to come just to run the beagles. Let me know if that is OK.
Jashu
No hunter should feel guilty for killing a deer that doesnt meet someone else's expectations.

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2011, 06:47:00 PM »
Jashu...that would be excellent!!!! glad to see you make it! and i think we may be short on beagles..so bring a bunch!!!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2011, 09:10:00 PM »
ok....Lets get a roll call going...give me an idea on how many hot dogs , buns , and chili for next saturday...............................

See ya there... !!!! Just say im in and how  many in your group..thanks.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline sticksnstones

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #226 on: February 13, 2011, 09:28:00 PM »
I didn't want to commit until I was sure, but I'm coming as an army of one.

Offline Harmless

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #227 on: February 13, 2011, 09:33:00 PM »
Think there will be 4 in my group !!
Hoots custom, lil Hoot
Blackwidow PSA111
Dwyer Dauntless
and a whole bunch of Bears

>>-Shoot Straight-->

Offline Gator1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #228 on: February 13, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »
I'm really jeaulous I can't make a Biz Trip, i had the sincere pleasure and privelge of spending soem time wtih jacobsladder, and meeting, Kevin (luv2bowhunt), Drew (drewsbow), Chad Graham (Chad Graham), Tim Fisheel (Tim Fishell), and Ron Bushong at Kalamazoo, as well as Denny Kleiman, and Craig (Fishone)...

You Michigan guys are one of a kind.  I was overwhelmed how personable these guys were at KZoo, and although have never met or even talked to these gents, I felt like they were old HS buddies.

I wish I would have stayed over at Kalamazoo, to catch up on the Blue Crocs, and Balcony Olympics.  :laughing:  

You guys are quite a crew, and I hope our trails cross again.

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #229 on: February 13, 2011, 09:56:00 PM »
I'm in, plus three more.  Steve if ya need me to bring anything let me know.  See ya'll Saturday!
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #230 on: February 13, 2011, 10:14:00 PM »
There will be a dozen or so from my monday night league..this is going to be a big turn out....Lets remember the hunters orange...the snow is melting, the fire will be burning , the rabbits will be running and the beagles will be singing....looking forward to see ya on saturday!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline 44charlie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #231 on: February 14, 2011, 01:10:00 AM »
Hi Steve
Finally going to make it there this year!! Will miss the A.M. hunt but not lunch! Bringing a friend and his son so 3 total.
Been a while since we hunted with White buffalo! I'll be carrying a new-old stick that has a story with it. Throwing in something for the auction too.
Charlie

Offline 44charlie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #232 on: February 14, 2011, 01:22:00 AM »
hey is my 2010 window sticker pass still good or will i need a new passport pass?

Thanks

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #233 on: February 14, 2011, 06:47:00 AM »
I'm In  :D
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Offline StJoePTP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #234 on: February 14, 2011, 06:47:00 AM »
I will becoming still. Im bring OS with me. We dropped 7 rabbits yesterday in a span of 10 minuets. It was a blast. Dogs ran really well considering some of the snow. Good workout for sure. Looks like most of the snow will be gone. Thats good cause my thighs are burning today. Can't wait

Offline hardwaymike

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #235 on: February 14, 2011, 06:55:00 AM »
I'm in and my brother is coming with me. Can't wait!
"A road is a dagger placed in the heart of a wilderness." -William O. Douglas

Believe it or not the "HARDWAY" is often the EASIER way(in hindsight)!
2xOIF VET
Bear Cub #48@28"

Online gvdocholiday

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #236 on: February 14, 2011, 07:14:00 AM »
My wife and I are in.
"Live like you ain't afraid to die....don't be scared, just enjoy the ride."

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #237 on: February 14, 2011, 07:28:00 AM »
I'll be there.  Pops will not.
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #238 on: February 14, 2011, 08:08:00 AM »
I will be there plus 1 friend and 2 grandkids!
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #239 on: February 14, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »
Charlie...basically what the state is doing is selling their park permit (passport) at the secretary of state and adding the fee in with your vehicle registration tabs..the fee is 10.00...........this started october of 2010...... i just got off the phone and they are  not enforcing on folks that have not been able to register yet.. so vehicles that register feb -sept wont need to worry until they register in 2011...the others should have gotten the park passport at secretary of state..if not ..then dont worry because you can still buy the permit at the park for 10.00 and is good for any state park in 2011.This is a yearly permit... Starting 2012 the fee will be higher at the parks ..so make sure you get the park passport with your plate tabs at secretary of state to save $..hope this helps and is not too confusing!
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©