3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP $1150.00 FOR ST JUDE (PICS ON PAGE 21)  (Read 4457 times)

Offline rholzie

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP $1150.00 FOR ST JUDE (PICS ON PAGE 21)
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2011, 12:50:00 PM »
Count me in! I'll be taggin' along with Rick Butler this year so... hope know one holds that against me! LOL   :help:   I'm sure I can find something for the table too!  :campfire:    :archer:    :archer2:
~Whisperstik MojoStik~
~Predator Hunter~
~'70 Kodiak Mag~
~Centaur~
~Kanati~

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2011, 04:46:00 PM »
Up for the stomp!! Going to be a great event again this year!!!!!!!! Lots of old and new faces!!!
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline rholzie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2011, 05:26:00 PM »
Just re-read my last post...hope "know" one will hold my poor grammer against me either!  :knothead:     LOOK OUT YOU WASCALLY WABBITTS...  :archer2:
~Whisperstik MojoStik~
~Predator Hunter~
~'70 Kodiak Mag~
~Centaur~
~Kanati~

Offline lbows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2011, 06:50:00 PM »
Going to try to get there if I'm not working that day.

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2011, 11:06:00 PM »
i'll be tossing one of these in the raffle..good luck!!

TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2011, 07:05:00 AM »
Just want to warn some of you first timers, there will be some shady characters there so just beware   :bigsmyl:  

For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Online gvdocholiday

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2011, 11:18:00 AM »
2010 was my first year into traditional archery.  I'm hooked...I mentioned this bunny hunt to my wonderful wife...instead of rolling her eyes, she says, I wanna go!!!

Mind you she's a seasoned bowhunter...but never shot a trad bow.  So I set one of my ILF bows up at a low draw weight for her and took her out stump shooting.  She's HOOKED now too!  She can't wait for the bunny stomp.  It's rare for her to write anything down on our wall calender, but this event is there!

Only problem is that now she's going to find out how much I spend on bows... :(
"Live like you ain't afraid to die....don't be scared, just enjoy the ride."

Offline T Folts

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2011, 01:21:00 PM »
Cant wait is just around the corner..
US ARMY 1984-1988

Offline StJoePTP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2011, 02:23:00 PM »
Originally posted by gvdocholiday:
2010 was my first year into traditional archery.  I'm hooked...I mentioned this bunny hunt to my wonderful wife...instead of rolling her eyes, she says, I wanna go!!!

Mind you she's a seasoned bowhunter...but never shot a trad bow.  So I set one of my ILF bows up at a low draw weight for her and took her out stump shooting.  She's HOOKED now too!  She can't wait for the bunny stomp.  It's rare for her to write anything down on our wall calender, but this event is there!

Only problem is that now she's going to find out how much I spend on bows...   :(  
Its only money and you only live once too. Some would say buying bows is spending your money very wisely...me being one of those..lol

On the flip side nice meeting you Steve on saturday. I had a good time. I think Im going to bring the dogs with me when I come. I will also be bringing the video camera and filming, along with some interviews throughout the day.

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
KHALVERSON and I made it to the pheasant hunt last year. We're thinking of tagging along on this one too. How does the raffle work?
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
Just bring a hunting related item to toss on the table....this is not mandatory...but will help make for a better raffle table....we will sell raffle tickets.... 5.00 each or 6 for $20.00....then we raffle off the items on table.. all proceeds are donated to St. Jude.
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Gator1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2011, 07:41:00 AM »
TTT for a well run event, and a great cause...

:thumbsup:    :thumbsup:

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2011, 08:37:00 AM »
As Steve said, it's rabbit hunt/get together...the St. Judes part is just a bonus and us doing a little extra to help out.

Always a good time!

ethan, I'm gonna send ya a PM I got an idea.  :D
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2011, 11:02:00 AM »
Kody trying to posistion himself for a shot on them rascally rabbits.

For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Offline Cody Roiter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2011, 06:02:00 PM »
Its almost that time I can't wait :-)

Guys I also see that the MI deer and turkey show is the same weekend.. But as long as we are helping out the kids I'll be there ( or try to be if something big doesn't come up)

And to the guys who where last year and seen my face plant in snow I will not be doing one this year   :biglaugh:  .. Unless I take off after a rabbit and trip in fall...

Cody
We as archer's must keep it alive by helping others into the sport WE LOVE.

Offline StJoePTP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #75 on: January 19, 2011, 06:39:00 AM »
For those who are going to the Deer & Turkey show at the Lansing Center come check out the Pass Through Productions booth. We would be happy to have you drop by......

Online gvdocholiday

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2011, 08:59:00 AM »
PTP, is that the same weekend as the bunny stomp?  I may have to get a hold of Austin and see what he's doing that weekend.  

I know he's moved both of his recurves to acquire funds for a SJR bow, but I might have a spare I can setup for him.  I know he has a new dozen of flu flu's cause I just built them for him.

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #77 on: January 19, 2011, 09:37:00 AM »
It is the same weekend Brian That may be a problem for me I think I may have to be in Lansing on Saturday to work a booth
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Online gvdocholiday

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #78 on: January 19, 2011, 09:54:00 AM »
Thanks Dave.  I've just been chatting with Austin.  He's wanting to take a trip down your way next week sometime but I've informed him of Kzoo and didn't know when you'd be setting up the booth.  I know he'll be contacting you sometime today.

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #79 on: January 19, 2011, 09:57:00 AM »
STOMPIN FOR THE KIDS.... SEE YA THERE!

OK FOLKS ...WE'VE NAILED DOWN A DATE,PLACE, AND TIME.  PLEASE POST WHO ALL IS COMING SO WE HAVE A HEAD COUNT.  FEEL FREE TO POST A RAFFLE ITEM IF YOU'RE DONATING. VENDORS FEEL FREE TO P.M. IF INTERESTED IN HELPING THE CAUSE.  LETS PUT ON A GOOD SHOW FOR MICHIGAN & SUPPORT ST JUDE. LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS  !!!!!!!! DONATIONS ARE WELCOME , BUT NOT MANDATORY... WE WANT EVERYONE TO JOIN IN THE FUN  ...THE CAMP FIRE WILL BE ROARING  

MICHIGAN ANNUAL ST JUDE BUNNY STOMP 2011

DATE: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19th

TIME: 8:30 AM

DIRECTIONS: US127, PRICE ROAD, EXIT 91 (ST JOHNS, MI) Follow PRICE rd east to SLEEPY HOLLOW STATE PARK.. (We will have some signs posted}

9AM OFFICIAL START MORNING BUNNY STOMP

12PM CHILI DOGS AND DRINKS AVAILABLE....FEEL FREE TO BRING A DISH IF YOU WANT TO PASS AROUND.

1PM ST JUDE RAFFLE (PLEASE BRING SOMETHING FOR THE RAFFLE TABLE) ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED NEW OR USED... NOT MANDATORY BUT HELPFUL.

AFTER THE RAFFLE WE WILL HAVE FUN SHOOTS AND A AFTERNOON HUNT FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED.

POINTS TO PONDER

WE MUST FOLLOW DNR SMALL GAME LAWS, HUNTER ORANGE AND SMALL GAME LICENSE...LONGBOW, RECURVE, AND SELFBOW ONLY BLUNTS & JUDOS ONLY (NO BROADHEADS OR FIELD POINTS) (FIELD POINTS ARE OK TO SHOOT AT THE TARGETS, BUT WE'D LIKE TO STAY SAFE WHILE HUNTING IN GROUPS AND STICK TO BLUNTS,SMALL GAME HEADS (NO BLADES), AND JUDOS..THANKS)

BRING YOUR BEAGLE

TO ENTER PARK.......THIS IS NEW STARTING THIS YEAR..
If you have the PARK passport when you registered with Secretary of State you are all set...If you do not have the park passport.Each vehicle will need to pay 10.00 for the state park passport at the park...There are no longer daily permits. The 10.00 passport is good for the whole year at any State Park in Michigan... It is a much better deal than the previous 24.00 sticker.
--------------------
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©