3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP $1150.00 FOR ST JUDE (PICS ON PAGE 21)  (Read 4456 times)

Offline StJoePTP

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: MICHIGAN BUNNY STOMP $1150.00 FOR ST JUDE (PICS ON PAGE 21)
« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2011, 11:49:00 AM »
Ya Like Dave said same weekend but you have friday and sunday to go the show or leave earlier and drive down to the show on saturday. I will be at the PTP booth sunday...drop in and say Hi

Offline StJoePTP

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2011, 11:53:00 AM »
Ya Like Dave said same weekend but you have friday and sunday to go the show or leave earlier and drive down to the show. I will be at the PTP booth sunday...drop in and say Hi

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2011, 01:49:00 PM »
Sorry guys we do our best to accomodate everyone..but can't dodge everything. Besides, who wants to see stuffed whitetails and turkeys when ya could be in the woods chasin bunnies?!

Let the beagles sing and let's fling some arrows
  :archer:
Just a Coyote Soul out wandering...

Offline rholzie

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2011, 03:22:00 PM »
I second that emotion!!  :biglaugh:    :archer2:
~Whisperstik MojoStik~
~Predator Hunter~
~'70 Kodiak Mag~
~Centaur~
~Kanati~

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2011, 03:29:00 PM »
Chasin bunnies, is that what we do there? I thought is was a big wild game feast then a day of stump shooting  :confused:    ;)
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2011, 08:18:00 AM »
Originally posted by Anointed Archer:
Chasin bunnies, is that what we do there? I thought is was a big wild game feast then a day of stump shooting   :confused:      ;)  
That's the best part, everyone makes it what ever they want the event to be..you can hang out at the pavillion next the fireplace, stump shoot, bunny hunt, or what ever...and yes it's best not to miss lunch!

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2011, 01:53:00 PM »
Check out the weapon I will be using to chase those critters around the woods with.

For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation.

Offline Steve Chappell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2011, 04:34:00 PM »
In the words of Eminem...I'll be cleaning out closet...for the raffle table.
AKA - Huntfun
Professional Bowhunters Society-Regular Member
Compton Life member
Michigan Longbow Association
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters
Backcountry Hunters & Anglers

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
Jeff...thats a beauty...Steve.... you'll be emptying the whole cabelas store..LOL.
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2011, 08:37:00 PM »
So, do you have to be an MTB member to hunt or is this open to anyone that shoots Trad gear?
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2011, 10:08:00 PM »
Owlbait..... this is just a get together of a bunch of great michigan folks that carry stick and string......EVERYONE is invited... it is a rabbit hunt, lunch, and a great time to get together with our michigan neighbors to talk bow hunting..we hold a raffle to try and raise some money for St Jude..... but what is most important is that we all come together and enjoy each others company ..there are absolutely no obligations for anyone....just show up..bring your family, friends , etc..and have a great time....  :thumbsup:
TGMM Family of the Bow

"There's a race of men that dont fit in, A race that can't stay still; So they break the hearts of kith and kin, And they roam the world at will"  Robert Service

Offline Tim Fishell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2011, 07:49:00 AM »
4 more weeks from tomorrow!!   :thumbsup:
Dreams can not be bought; they are free to those who have lived. -Mike Mitten

We must go beyond the textbooks, go out into the untrodden depths of the wilderness & travel & explore & tell the world the glories of our journey

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2011, 09:24:00 AM »
We'll have some fliers out at Kzoo at the St. Joe River Booth and hopefully a few more spots around the place.

Tom has some posted in Sand Lake, and I'll have some posted at Jay's in Clare.

Offline Anointed Archer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
It's the best organized hunt in the state! Plus it supports out country's most valuable resource, our children!  :thumbsup:    :notworthy:

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2011, 03:48:00 PM »
Originally posted by Drew:
Sorry guys we do our best to accomodate everyone..but can't dodge everything. Besides, who wants to see stuffed whitetails and turkeys when ya could be in the woods chasin bunnies?!

Let the beagles sing and let's fling some arrows
   :archer:  
No problem Drew if we can't make just have to work some time. should know in the next day or two for sure. Even if Tracey and I can't be there there will be something there from St Joe River  on the Raffle Table
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Bow man

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
Originally posted by Drew:
We'll have some fliers out at Kzoo at the St. Joe River Booth and hopefully a few more spots around the place.

Tom has some posted in Sand Lake, and I'll have some posted at Jay's in Clare.
Can I tell them they can't pick up a flyer unless they test shoot a bow    :biglaugh:  Check with Sharron Brumm she might let you put some on the entrance table at Kalamazoo
Compton Life Member
PBS QRM

Offline Drew

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2011, 04:26:00 PM »
Sure, I planned on shooting at least one (or more) to drop the stack off! Who's Sharron with so I can contact her?

Offline mike1980

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
I plan on tagging along with some friends, sounds like a great time!   :archer2:

Offline owlbait

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
Thanks for the info. I'll grab a flier to drop off at my indoor Trad league!  :thumbsup:    :archer2:
Advice from The Buck:"Only little girls shoot spikers!"

Offline jacobsladder

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2011, 10:47:00 AM »
OK FOLKS ...WE'VE NAILED DOWN A DATE,PLACE, AND TIME.  PLEASE POST WHO ALL IS COMING SO WE HAVE A HEAD COUNT.  FEEL FREE TO POST A RAFFLE ITEM IF YOU'RE DONATING. VENDORS FEEL FREE TO P.M. IF INTERESTED IN HELPING THE CAUSE.  LETS PUT ON A GOOD SHOW FOR MICHIGAN & SUPPORT ST JUDE. LETS HAVE SOME FUN WITH THIS  !!!!!!!! DONATIONS ARE WELCOME , BUT NOT MANDATORY... WE WANT EVERYONE TO JOIN IN THE FUN  ...THE CAMP FIRE WILL BE ROARING  

MICHIGAN ANNUAL ST JUDE BUNNY STOMP 2011

DATE: SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 19th

TIME: 8:30 AM

DIRECTIONS: US127, PRICE ROAD, EXIT 91 (ST JOHNS, MI) Follow PRICE rd east to SLEEPY HOLLOW STATE PARK.. (We will have some signs posted}

9AM OFFICIAL START MORNING BUNNY STOMP

12PM CHILI DOGS AND DRINKS AVAILABLE....FEEL FREE TO BRING A DISH IF YOU WANT TO PASS AROUND.

1PM ST JUDE RAFFLE (PLEASE BRING SOMETHING FOR THE RAFFLE TABLE) ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED NEW OR USED... NOT MANDATORY BUT HELPFUL.

AFTER THE RAFFLE WE WILL HAVE FUN SHOOTS AND A AFTERNOON HUNT FOR ALL THAT ARE INTERESTED.

POINTS TO PONDER

WE MUST FOLLOW DNR SMALL GAME LAWS, HUNTER ORANGE AND SMALL GAME LICENSE...LONGBOW, RECURVE, AND SELFBOW ONLY BLUNTS & JUDOS ONLY (NO BROADHEADS OR FIELD POINTS) (FIELD POINTS ARE OK TO SHOOT AT THE TARGETS, BUT WE'D LIKE TO STAY SAFE WHILE HUNTING IN GROUPS AND STICK TO BLUNTS,SMALL GAME HEADS (NO BLADES), AND JUDOS..THANKS)

BRING YOUR BEAGLE

TO ENTER PARK.......THIS IS NEW STARTING THIS YEAR..
If you have the PARK passport when you registered with Secretary of State you are all set...If you do not have the park passport.Each vehicle will need to pay 10.00 for the state park passport at the park...There are no longer daily permits. The 10.00 passport is good for the whole year at any State Park in Michigan... It is a much
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©