3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Ilf Limbs  (Read 795 times)

Offline kibok&ko

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Ilf Limbs
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2011, 01:38:00 AM »
Ok thank to all for the information, whateever the set i will finally choose you can be sure that i will got many bowhunters friends visit me just to see, touch and test this very new thing for us !!!  

i'm realise that the long bow profile i  wanted complicate a  bit the selection and add extra USD in the balance ...

the good thing if i choose the 250 usd sky long limb is i choose before the exat poundage i want, 45 pounds

Merci Tradgang !
save a cow eat a vegetarian !

Offline kibok&ko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2011, 08:26:00 AM »
Hello to the ILF addicted people

finaly i just recieved the trad tech long bow profile 64 ilf limbs to put on the MINI 13 MORRISON riser

a question please, how should i do measure the bow lenght to put on the right lenght string ?

and some body did have an idéa of the brace height ?

i have a spare 58 BW string for my PSA but i don't want to make a big mistake trying it ...

Thank you in advance

David

Offline azhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2011, 01:15:00 AM »
If you purchased the Tradtech long limbs, then you will have a 58" bow. You should need a 55" longbow string. There are some good sting makers that are sponsors on this site. Oliverstacy, SBD and others. Send them a PM or call them and they can fix you up.

Offline kibok&ko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2011, 03:48:00 AM »
i finaly effectively purchased a new pair of TT limbs ... that was not easy to reach them by email but finaly with a lot of swet i suceed to get answers  ... commercialy speaking those people are very lucky so far to be alone to sell under 200 dollars ILF long bow limbs ...

i'm going now to look for a 55 " long bow string

thank AZ Hunter

unstrung so far the bow with the 13" morrison riser look like almost only a curve of limbs, i'm sure that will work realy well

Offline kibok&ko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2011, 06:05:00 AM »
Originally posted by kibok&ko:
i finaly effectively purchased a new pair of TT limbs ... that was not easy to reach them by email but finaly with a lot of swet i suceed to get answers  ... commercialy speaking those people are very lucky so far to be alone to sell under 200 dollars ILF long bow limbs ...

i'm going now to look for a 55 " long bow string

thank AZ Hunter

unstrung so far the bow with the 13" morrison riser look like almost only a curve of limbs, i'm sure that will work realy well
finaly the rain stop, i can make a pic !!!

Offline kibok&ko

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2011, 03:43:00 AM »
waiting for an astroflight string made by a handy friend i finaly try it with a old string made by BW in 58 "

i have only big spine arrow, CE 250, 2O/2O but the 20/18 are flying very well wuth 285 grs in front, i guess the bow is around 46 pounds to my draw (the limbs are 35 pounds)

dead in the hand and realy quiet, i put a brace height of 7,5 " for confort

this thing is smooth & shooting where you look

the total price, beween the second hand riser on TG and the TT limbs,  is realy soft for a good hunting bow i think

thanks to all the TG people for helps &  advices

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©