3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: lost creek bows  (Read 920 times)

Offline griffin73

• Trad Bowhunter
lost creek bows
« on: January 13, 2011, 04:22:00 PM »
im just curious, does anyone have any info on lost creek bows, just wondering how they shoot, they look like sweet bows
kenneth r griffin

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: lost creek bows
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:33:00 PM »
I've owned a couple of them and I guarantee you that you won't hear anything from me but good stuff.

You could do a lot worse for sure.

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline katie

• Trad Bowhunter
  • “Lady Hawk”
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 04:57:00 PM »
Made in Iowa, they have to be great!
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity"  John Muir

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 05:10:00 PM »
Should have one here any day.....I was impressed with the one I shot....so I ordered my own.   :D
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline helo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 06:21:00 PM »
I love my lost creek and Chad is really good to do business with. I am looking at a judge for my next lost creek. Great bows quiet and they just work for me. So yes I am a member of I love my lost creek fan club.    :thumbsup:

Offline Butch Speer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
I own two of them. I believe they are fantastic bows. Easy to point. Quiet. Shoot where you look & fast. Pretty easy on the eyes too.
God Bless

Butch the Yard Gnome

67 Bear Kodiak Hunter 58" 48@28
73 Bear Grizzly 58" 47@ 28
74 Bear Kodiak Hunter 45@28
Shakespeare Necedah 58" 45@28

Nothing is ever lost by courtesy. It is the cheapest of pleasures, costs nothing, and conveys much.
- Erastus Wiman

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 09:01:00 PM »
My first Lost Creek is still in the house and has watched a ton of others come and go.

Fast, point able, good looking (and better with every build) and will eat a variety of arrow spines for some reason.

Chad cares about his customers and has great service......did I leave anything out?

The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Offline 16 gauge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 10:07:00 PM »
Had one.  Sold it.  :knothead:  Chad is building me a new "Legend" now.  :archer:

Offline stik&string

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 11:26:00 PM »
I have one already and love it. Chad just finished my "Legend" so I will let you know more when I get it.

Offline S.C. Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 12:57:00 AM »
I have the first production of the Legend, it is smooth, quick and a looker. I received it earlier this week. It is a very quiet bow. So quiet when it arrived Chad had already placed a cat whisker on the string. I say a cat whisker because he takes one and makes two out of it. The grip is one of the best feeling grips I have held.
USMC 82-86

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 03:02:00 AM »
Terry, your up next, just finished the "Legend" for Wade. It's Charcoal black riser with charcoal and osage overlays. The limbs are Osage with bamboo core, this is a very sweet stick.  Hawkeye colored, and from the Hawkeye state. I'm also tring to get caught up and make a couple demo bows, a Right and Left handed bow, they will be in the 60" "Judge" and in the 47 lb range at 28".I'm hoping people who haven't shot one would give them a try. The bad new is I'm 6 to 8 weeks out. I'll let everyone know when I get closer to finishing them. Thanks Chad
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline crotch horn

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 03:42:00 AM »
As the founding member of the "I love my Lost Creek Bow" club I would just like to say Chad is an artist. His bows are some of the nicest you will ever see. They shoot even better. Who makes the best bow? Who knows & who cares! The best bow is the one that puts confidence in you. I shoot my NAT like no other bow I have owned & I love lots of bows. Chad will not let you down. Are his bows for everyone, maybe not but look at his feedback. Many of us rave about him. He puts life back into the wood. Cant say much more but try it & most likely you'll want to be in the club as well.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 04:15:00 AM »
Originally posted by coaster500:

Can someone tell me about this black bow????

What's the woods or finish????...Very interesting.

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Offline D. Key

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 08:54:00 AM »
Wow.  This is a timely thread.  I was just looking at Chad's line of bows this morning and wondering if they perform as good as they look.  You guys have definitely answered my questions.

Thanks.
"Pick-A-Spot"

Doug Key

Offline coaster500

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 09:37:00 AM »
Terry, this is a bow that Chad posted here in a giveaway contest. We had to guess the number of broadheads in a jar. I took a shot at it and won the bow!!

Strange how things work but it is a bow that always makes me look good. It shoots great!!!

It's got a special finish that is black texture. It is very labor intensive and I don't know if Chad will do it again. This is a wood bow like the rest it's just the finish that is different.

Its 64"s 48@28 and shoots like a dream. I always thought it would be a cool way to finish out a special edition NAT for ground blinds …
The American system of democracy will prevail until that moment when politicians discover that they can bribe the electorate with their own money

Offline stik&string

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 09:41:00 AM »
Chad's wife sent me some pictures of my new "Legend". Although it wasn't yet finished I can tell that Chad knocked it out of the park again. My only question is where can I get an application for membership in the "I love my Lost Creek Club"?

Offline COLongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 10:16:00 AM »
No application needed, you're already there!

Love my LC too. 60", 48@29. Charcoal dymondwood riser, maple cores and quilted Bubinga veneers. Awesome grip, quiet and spits a 515 gr arrow at an average of 182 fps. Chad does a bang up job!

BW PCH III

His servant

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 10:35:00 AM »
Originally posted by coaster500:
Terry, this is a bow that Chad posted here in a giveaway contest. We had to guess the number of broadheads in a jar. I took a shot at it and won the bow!!

Strange how things work but it is a bow that always makes me look good. It shoots great!!!

It's got a special finish that is black texture. It is very labor intensive and I don't know if Chad will do it again. This is a wood bow like the rest it's just the finish that is different.

Its 64"s 48@28 and shoots like a dream. I always thought it would be a cool way to finish out a special edition NAT for ground blinds …
Thanks for the reply...   :thumbsup:

Offline COLongbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2011, 08:14:00 PM »
Anyone else love their Lost Creeks?

To shoot one is to love one...
BW PCH III

His servant

Offline BCWV

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2011, 09:24:00 PM »
Yep, I do like me a Lost Creek. I've had 5 but my wife took one and my brother talked me out of two. I still have 2 of my own and am not parting with them.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©