3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: shakespeare wonderbow lh 400?  (Read 187 times)

Offline stickytoes

• Trad Bowhunter
shakespeare wonderbow lh 400?
« on: January 15, 2011, 11:18:00 PM »
does anyone have info on these bows?i found one in nice shape on craiglist that matches my specs. 64" 50# at 28".it is brown glass. what i am wondering is the age and if they are good shooters? any info would be appreciated the price is fair but the drive to get it is 4 hour round trip. thanks in advance

Offline killinstuff

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: shakespeare wonderbow lh 400?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 07:29:00 AM »
I shot my first deer with a 58", 45#@28" Wonderbow 30 years ago when I was 15. I bet the bow was at least 10 years old when it was given to me and I still have it today. Been thinging of sending it to Whip for a health check at the Bow Hospital. Just have to fine the time.

Do they shoot good? Only as good as the guy pulling the string.
lll

Offline Dave Alaxanian

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 08:06:00 AM »
I've got a 45lb.-64" Wonderbow riser is What looks like Bulbinga-Bow shoots great! The shame is I ignore it sitting there on my rack-All too many of us have some real beautys like this-(like new) and don't shoot em--Good luck You'll be happy with your Wonderbow but at 64'' make sure there's no limb twist as alot of guys string em without a bowstringer and twist the long limbs---

Online Stinger

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 09:20:00 AM »
"Wonderbow" was part of the entire Shakespeare label, so it doesn't really tell us which model bow it is.  There should be another label on the bow that has the model - like Yukon, Kaibab, Custer, Nacheda, etc.  That would help.  The lh 400 doesn't ring a bell with me.  They used a lot of brown glass in a number of their models.  They also had a cinnamon glass that is often confused with brown.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©