3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Essential Encounters?  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Covey

• Trad Bowhunter
Essential Encounters?
« on: January 21, 2011, 12:22:00 PM »
Has anybody recieved thiers yet? I'm chompin at the bit, can't wait to get my hands on this one!!! Jason

Offline frassettor

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Essential Encounters?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 04:36:00 PM »
Not me, I'm watin still
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Offline Gen273

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 06:24:00 PM »
I am wating as well, but I am sure it will be worth the wait.
Jesus Saves (ROM 10:13)

Offline Dirtybird

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 07:58:00 PM »
Early next week is what I heard though the grape vine.   :banghead:

Offline Follower

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2011, 08:47:00 PM »
Got mine a couple weeks ago.  Wore it out already...... (just kidding!)  still waiting.
"If any of you wants to be my follower, you must put aside your selfish ambition, shoulder your cross, and follow me...."  Jesus  (Mathew 16:24)

Online ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 09:25:00 PM »
Can't get here soon enough!!!!!   :dunno:
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline Bow Bum

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 09:39:00 PM »
In wait mode. Can't wait!  :)  

B

Online The Whittler

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2011, 09:50:00 PM »
All right I'll ask, what is Essential Encounters. It's probably something I know about, but I just can't remember lol.

Offline Dusty Nethery

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2011, 10:36:00 PM »
Waiting for both my copies. Hope they arrive before K-Zoo.

Offline Gene Wensel

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2011, 12:44:00 AM »
I feel I should bring you guys up to date with what has been going on. First of all, we want to thank so many of you for trusting us in purchasing something literally sight unseen. Your support and enthusiasm has been heartfelt. We have been experiencing multiple speed bumps with the replicator. Multiple proof copies have gone back and forth next day air with our main concern being clarity. The replication results seemed to lose several generations in what we handed them. We expect nothing but first class duplication in every respect. The results in quality were simply unacceptable to us. We had to change the encoding process by testing various bit rates. Due to three hours total footage, the decision was finally made to go to a two disk set at no extra cost to the consumer, with the bonus footage on a second disk. This required new case and disk design. The good news is that the clarity issues have been completely resolved. David Mitten drove to St. Louis to personally help, going another 48 hours without sleep. The results and clarity are now spectacular even on huge screens. Again, it is still in their hands now and we are keeping our fingers crossed what they deliver will have no problems or glitches. We are hoping for delivery directly to Kalamazoo on Saturday morning but again we can't promise anything due to it being out of our control again. Many of you might see the final finished production even before we do! If in fact they don't make it to Kazoo by next weekend, we expect delivery within days after Kalamazoo. Hopefully many of you will be able to pick up your copies at Kazoo. If not, I can only promise you this thing is going to be very much worth the wait. We are very very proud of it. Thanks again for your infinite patience and loyal support. Stay tuned!

Offline varmint101

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2011, 12:56:00 AM »
Cool Gene thanks for the update!
Bless The Lord, O My Soul!

Member:
Indiana Bowhunter Association
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline Blackstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2011, 01:12:00 AM »
Thanks Gene, I’m one of those sight unseen buyers, mainly because I was blown away by Primal Dreams. I’m expecting this one to be in the same ballpark and I can wait for it.

Offline Sixby

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2011, 01:13:00 AM »

Offline GrayRhino

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2011, 02:59:00 AM »
Sounds like it will be well worth the wait.  I pre-ordered a copy and am looking forward to it!
Thanks for the update.
God  now commandeth all men everywhere to repent.  Acts 17:30

"All bowhunting trips are good,  some are just real good!"  Bill Baker

"We're all trophy hunters...until something else comes along."  Glenn St. Charles

Offline Doc Blues

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 05:16:00 AM »
I also have pre-ordered one, and I'm looking forward!

Thanks to Brothers of the Bow.
Markus
Black Widow PCH X 58" 48@28
Wes Wallace Mentor/td 60" 46#@27
Longbow Stegmeyer 66" 48#@27
Bear Kodiak Magnum 1962 52" 50#@28
Selfbow Ash Flatbow, 70" 43#@27
Colt Hunt Master 1967, 52"  45#@28

Offline Apex Predator

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2011, 06:39:00 AM »
Originally posted by Gene Wensel:
I feel I should bring you guys up to date with what has been going on. First of all, we want to thank so many of you for trusting us in purchasing something literally sight unseen. Your support and enthusiasm has been heartfelt. We have been experiencing multiple speed bumps with the replicator. Multiple proof copies have gone back and forth next day air with our main concern being clarity. The replication results seemed to lose several generations in what we handed them. We expect nothing but first class duplication in every respect. The results in quality were simply unacceptable to us. We had to change the encoding process by testing various bit rates. Due to three hours total footage, the decision was finally made to go to a two disk set at no extra cost to the consumer, with the bonus footage on a second disk. This required new case and disk design. The good news is that the clarity issues have been completely resolved. David Mitten drove to St. Louis to personally help, going another 48 hours without sleep. The results and clarity are now spectacular even on huge screens. Again, it is still in their hands now and we are keeping our fingers crossed what they deliver will have no problems or glitches. We are hoping for delivery directly to Kalamazoo on Saturday morning but again we can't promise anything due to it being out of our control again. Many of you might see the final finished production even before we do! If in fact they don't make it to Kazoo by next weekend, we expect delivery within days after Kalamazoo. Hopefully many of you will be able to pick up your copies at Kazoo. If not, I can only promise you this thing is going to be very much worth the wait. We are very very proud of it. Thanks again for your infinite patience and loyal support. Stay tuned!
Sight unseen is not an issue when dealing with the right caliber people!  Looking forward to my copy as well guys.
I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!

Offline Bobhat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2011, 07:51:00 AM »
Thanks for the update Gene.  We can wait.  Looking forward to it though.
Toelke Whip
Assenheimer Hunter Deluxe
"We don't stop playing because we are old.  We are old because we stop playing."  Ben Franklin

Offline Covey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 08:41:00 AM »
Thank's for the update Gene, I know it will be worth every agonizing hour we had to wait.  :D   Jason

Offline frassettor

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 09:09:00 AM »
Originally posted by Blackstick:
Thanks Gene, I’m one of those sight unseen buyers, mainly because I was blown away by Primal Dreams. I’m expecting this one to be in the same ballpark and I can wait for it.
Me 2! Sight unseen buyer as well, but am 100% confident I will love it like Primal Dreams. Can't make it to K-Zoo to pick up my copy, so will have it shipped to my house.
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Offline Pat B.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2011, 11:21:00 AM »
Thanks Gene..

Like you, I'd rather make sure the product is finished to my satisfaction than ship early and be disappointed in quality..

Best Regards !

Do it right the first time, lol.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©