3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: The latest on KUIU!  (Read 325 times)

Offline highpoint forge

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The latest on KUIU!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2011, 01:28:00 PM »
On an unrelated note, "far less expensive and highest quality" is the mantra of my business, and we are succeeding. In fact, we are turning our industry on it's ear, and are only at the crawling/toddling stage after 3.5 yrs. It will be interesting to watch the biz side of KUIU in conjunction with this new offering.
Black Widow PSAX Bocote 57# @28, 58 AMO
Black Widow PLX Tiger Myrtle 60# @28, 64 AMO
J.D. Berry Osage Argos 60# @28, 66 AMO

Offline Spence

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2011, 09:40:00 PM »
I always hesistate to say this, but in truth if its raining hard enough to be wearing the gear, odds are your going to be seeking shelter or at the very least the sounds of the rain hitting the foilage will be much louder then the apparel.
Peter,
Thanks for addressing the question, but I disagree with this statement.  FWIW, Where I hunt in Western Washington, there are many more days of light, intermittent rain, or soaked foliage after the rain has stopped where you still need a quiet garment, without taking it on/off every 15 minutes or carrying multiple coats.
Spence

Offline peter c iacavazzi

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2011, 10:53:00 PM »
Spence,

Your point is well taken. I hunt in Alaska and the weather there is quite similiar to Washington. With regards to the "noise" factor of the KUIU Chugach Raingear. Considering its water proof properties, its remains a very usable garment in all kinds of wet weather, and its not as nosiy as the other rain gear I have personally used. I hope this will help clarify.

Thank you,

Peter Iacavazzi
 www.kuiu.com

Offline Spence

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2011, 11:26:00 PM »
Thanks Peter.
Look forward to its release.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2011, 12:01:00 AM »
DXH,

The best way to keep updated with all the current product information about KUIU would be to subscribe to the blog and newsletter.  Kuiu's products will be previewed on the blog before the launch.  He will also have a pre-order opportunity for his subscribers.

Hope this helps.
Aloha!
Ryan

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©